operative taking no damage at all, possible?

RevansSoul

I was in a 4 vs 4 with 2 gunslingers and a sentinel damaging an operative healer. We couldn't even get a little bit of health off, she remained at full health the entire time even when she wasn't healing herself. Never seen that before. Can guard really accomplish that? Makes me wonder why I bothered getting max pvp gear, I might as well have been throwing toothpicks at her. :p

Operatives aren't very good burst healers, so people consider them underpowered. As a general rule, that statement is a fallacy, as most teams don't have the concentrated burst to be a problem, and the Operative is a superior sustained healer.

They have a lot of good utilities for surviving and kiting. FOr instance they get 6% extra DR when they have their hots up, dmg incoming reduces their CD on Evasion, and they have the roll, whcih doesn't have the dodge on it, but is a good kiting tool. Generally, unless you can root the OP, interrupt his casts and bursthis face, you aren't getting anywhere.

You need a team that knows at least part of what they are doing.

I was in a 4 vs 4 with 2 gunslingers and a sentinel damaging an operative healer. We couldn't even get a little bit of health off, she remained at full health the entire time even when she wasn't healing herself. Never seen that before. Can guard really accomplish that? Makes me wonder why I bothered getting max pvp gear, I might as well have been throwing toothpicks at her. :p

Luza is it u? That operative was me, ur 3 dd had like 600dps max, i was healing with probes and RN, i think ppl just didnt know how to play their class. (Katrin'ka here, i hope we speak about same wz xd)

I had similar yesterday against you Katrinka. Was on my shadow tank with slinger, sage healz and senti. First round i focused on guarding healer, switching guard and stuff. Watching ur hp as i tend to cycle between targets in aor gcds of my rotation. Seeing ure not droping at all, second round i really focused u maximaly with just guard on healer. U eat all my love :) - ccs, biggest hits and stuff prolly without noticing, while i am fully minmaxed. This was even worst, as i let slinger die fast leading to quick defeat. Kinda feel the frustration of OP. Not complaining tho. Your team was working as sshould be and we were really not strong enough to harm you.

After that i met these guys in another 4v4 except slinger replaced by serenity shadow. Did 30% more damage then serenity, 50more then senti. Match went till timer, as imps were not so strong as well, so same up time.

Ye dps is problem on pub side. Matthew could be more fun, if pub dps is in par with imp on tre.

And ye in that wz i got some nice advice to use flashbang from slinger between wzs. His ui prolly bugged, thinking im slinger as well and did not notice my purple crystal light saber ovet red ones hitting him :)

I had similar yesterday against you Katrinka. Was on my shadow tank with slinger, sage healz and senti. First round i focused on guarding healer, switching guard and stuff. Watching ur hp as i tend to cycle between targets in aor gcds of my rotation. Seeing ure not droping at all, second round i really focused u maximaly with just guard on healer. U eat all my love :) - ccs, biggest hits and stuff prolly without noticing, while i am fully minmaxed. This was even worst, as i let slinger die fast leading to quick defeat. Kinda feel the frustration of OP. Not complaining tho. Your team was working as sshould be and we were really not strong enough to harm you.

After that i met these guys in another 4v4 except slinger replaced by serenity shadow. Did 30% more damage then serenity, 50more then senti. Match went till timer, as imps were not so strong as well, so same up time.

Ye dps is problem on pub side. Matthew could be more fun, if pub dps is in par with imp on tre.

And ye in that wz i got some nice advice to use flashbang from slinger between wzs. His ui prolly bugged, thinking im slinger as well and did not notice my purple crystal light saber ovet red ones hitting him :)

Rep side kinda dead on TRE, 4.0 killed all good players on pub side

Edited by GUN_GAME

Revitalizers (20% DR) + Fortified Kolto (6% DR) + Chem-resistant Inlays (5% DR) + Warzone Adrenal (15% DR) is most likely what you experienced. ~70% damage reduction.

Either that, or bad DPS. Probably both.

Thanks for all the feedback everyone, it's been enlightening. So it is possible after all, well dang. :o

it is possible with hacks. I've seen a sin tank 200k damage in arena with no heals and his health bar didn't budge one bit. I have no idea how they do it, but there are people out there who can.

There is a lot of who using something and was. Players like Jezzee on TOFN even don't hide this. But game in maintenance mode atm so i'm shure 90% of players just don't care.

Edited by helpmewin

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.