Mandalorian Inter-Clan Meeting. Solus are invited.

dobidon

SUNDAY, MARCH 6, 21:00 EST

Clan Naor Stronghold

Republic sided players are recommended to create free look-alike alt. Your level will not be taken into account during this RP.

Note: Stronghold has a maximum of 50 players, if more than 50 people show up then the meeting will be moved accordingly. We don't anticipate this being the case.

Clan Naor is hosting a formal Multi Clan Meeting within the next two weeks. There will be no threatening weapons beyond the sentry point and all attendees are expected to attend in formal attire.

What does "formal attire" mean for a Mandalorian?

Believe it or not Beskar is not worn 100% of the time in most Mandalorian's life but in the event you are playing a hardass that doesn't want to give up his gear the armor you wear should follow these guidelines

Does the armor itself make you look like a walking weapon? Yes - it should change. No - keep reading.

Does the armor have a bandolier of weaponry, ammo, or explosives? Yes - it should change. No - keep reading.

Does the armor personify your character's personality; If I look at your character and you don't utter a single syllable will I get an accurate representation of the kind of person you are? Yes - keep the armor, No - it should change.

Bur'ce are expected to be removed at the official start of the meeting. No aruetii will be permitted in the meeting area. This is ICly so that all involved in the meeting can better read their fellow participants for honesty.

Much of the meeting will be in Mando'a, this is because in Mandalorian culture when speaking in Mando'a one must choose one's words wisely as any notion of deceit int his language is considered a grave dishonor. Also every word spoken in Mando'a is a spiritually/honor binding contract.

The meeting will take place Imperial side within the Clan Naor outpost. If you a republic-side Mandalorian please roll an imp character for the meeting. Your level will NOT be used to represent your credibility in ANY way whatsoever.

What is going to be discussed at this meeting?

Hot topics of the meeting will be:

The Unification of the remaining Mandalorian Clans

Coordination details for multi-clan events

Resource availability shared between the clans

Proposal of a multi-clan war council

Honors and responsibilities of those that sit on the war council

Proposal of war

OOC topics

Unification of Mandalorian Clans

Coordination of Multi-Clan events

Pooling resources accross the clans

The creation of a network for Mandalorian clans to establish a dynamic and progressive RP system.

The hierarchy of the network

The next server-wide RP-PvP event

All clans and solyc mandalorians are invited to attend. Those wishing to attend must contact me in-game (handler: Neirn), on clannaor.enjin.com, or on the thread where this post is located.

Confirmed attendees so far:

Clan Jendri

Clan Desh'ar

Red Mandalorians

Clan Naor

Solyc Mandalorians from Celestial Argonaughts

Clan Visla

Oya Manda!

Aliit'Alor Naor

PS

Some clarification:

Even clans involved in alter-universe or non-traditional RP are welcome to this meeting. All RP styles will be tolerated as long as the house rules are respected. This meeting is not for discussing lore disagreements.

ALL MANDALORIANS, BOTH SOLYC AND ALIIT, HAVE UNTIL TUESDAY TO SEND ME THEIR AVAILABILITY.

Meeting has been officially scheduled to take place next Sunday, a week from tomorrow, official start time will be decided Tuesday.

Edited by dobidon

Out of all clans that attended the meeting there was only one that did not wish to participate in an In Character capacity but may still be involved OOCly and that clan was Desh'ar.

That said, the website tormandalorians.enjin.com has been created to facilitate inter clan networking. The clans are uniting, brothers, and it is going to be a beautiful thing. We are going to see a return to the way things once were.

Represented clans that agreed to network;

Clan Thetes

Red Mandalorians

Clan Visla

Celestial Psychosis (solus mandalorian within the clan)

Solus Mandalorians within Sons of Korriban

Clan Jendri (unable to attend in game but confirmed through pm)

Clan Naor

Edited by dobidon

Looking to see if any Mandalorian clans are willing to gather and give us a good fight on Rishi this upcoming Sunday at 7pm est. Alpha Company will be performing a patrol of the planet and we welcome all wpvp enthusiasts and rp players willing to rp and build up content.

Message Eroca in game or me here or on enjin if you wish to be part of the continuing fight between our respected factions

Hello United Mandalorians,

I was hoping to find out if there are or is any persons or person that has been appointed as a public relations officer, or ambassador?

I was hoping to establish IC/OOC relationships. I know that there are more than a few clans in your alliance, so having 1 PRO for all of them as a whole, vs. 1 for each I think would be better! :)

I'd also like to help you create an office to represent your alliance on the junga ma enjin

Thank you!

PS dont forget about Acoy's Patrol this saturday 3.20, 8pm EST!