Character stuck cant unstuck

XtremeHazSkillz

Interesting that this happens to so many people in the last few days.

It didn't happen to me recently. But maybe this is a good opportunity to mention the spot you can get stuck in when you do Comrades in Arms. If you're like me, you drive up around the back of the platform and it's really easy to get stuck in that one dip in the rocks. (It's also easy to accidentally fall under the platform too.) Be careful.

I'll check the SH part when I get home tonight (assuming I don't get stuck along the road somewhere, it's really STUPID bad snow and wind here today) and see -- I thought "to the SH!" was pretty much unblocked everywhere.

SH travel is considered Quick Travel - you get the same warning message. I don't know why they still have that, after the removal of most of the travel-time-frustration stuff

Its called Gardian Evac in another game but this alwyas works but its gona hurt....

Have your companion attack a dozen near by mobs...

Your companion will die....

You will too after they kii your companion....

Revive your back at the start....

Unstuck..... Works every time... but like I said it hurts... a little :)

Edited by denavin

SH travel is considered Quick Travel - you get the same warning message. I don't know why they still have that, after the removal of most of the travel-time-frustration stuff

You're right -- it will let you open the SH list, but it won't let you travel. Which is just silly at this point.

The trick I gave will work in other places -- because there's no "activation time" on SH travel, it gets around the "you can't do this while moving" thing that happens if you're stuck in that strange shuddering mid-jump position somewhere.