Rishi pigs exterminator.

DishanTheRage

Need to add new achievement "Rishi pigs exterminator" for a killing around 500 pigs only.

Im doing it for a whole day( around 7+ hours) and still didn't get elite pig with data pack.

Thank BW for the best gaming experience I've ever seen.

They only spawn in certain locations. Did you check those? Maybe I was lucky but it took me less than two hours to get them all.

I repeat only kill the place holder do not kill the 3 that are not attached to the place holder you will spend eternity killing the other 3 and get nothing for it leave them alone. I have farmed this 10 times for new guild members and killing the wrong ones will bug the right one. Only the place holder needs to die. It has a 5 min spawn time kill repeat kill you will get the rare that way. I watch people complain all day long and never get it. Watch one guy do it for 3 days as i kept telling him to leave the 3 none place holder alone. Guess what he finally got it after he left them alone.

Either it a bug or bug or by design

Edited by Neoforcer

I repeat only kill the place holder do not kill the 3 that are not attached to the place holder you will spend eternity killing the other 3 and get nothing for it leave them alone. I have farmed this 10 times for new guild members and killing the wrong ones will bug the right one. Only the place holder needs to die. It has a 5 min spawn time kill repeat kill you will get the rare that way. I watch people complain all day long and never get it. Watch one guy do it for 3 days as i kept telling him to leave the 3 none place holder alone. Guess what he finally got it after he left them alone.

Either it a bug or bug or by design

That's just not true at all. Please don't spread false information.

I was there with somebody else and we killed everything about 10 times before the rare spawned. it's just RNG doing it's thing.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.