New Star Fortresses

SebastiaanZ

I suppose theoretically they could put one over Corellia, but that would clash quite heavily with the current appearance of that planet (the war there ended "years ago"). Quesh just isn't that important, Taris and Balmorra aren't really shared planets. Ilum is a faint possibility, I suppose. But non-shared planets aren't.

I'm surprised there isn't one over Corellia. Even if it's not as contested between the Republic and the Empire, it's the kind of planet with natives well-known for trouble-making and rebelling. If you put one over Alderaan you should have one over Corellia.

I'm surprised there isn't one over Corellia. Even if it's not as contested between the Republic and the Empire, it's the kind of planet with natives well-known for trouble-making and rebelling. If you put one over Alderaan you should have one over Corellia.

Corellia's planetary instances are both in the middle of a very specific time period; that of the Imperial invasion; that invasion is long over by the time of KotFE, so it would be a little weird for the planet to still be "wartorn." While the original Alderaan Civil War is over; the conversations for the shield bunker mission chain indicate that Arcaan is deliberately encouraging inter-House strife, so it's not as grating to see pitched combat. (Also, they carefully set the story points to be in a "neutral zone" for the factions.

For the rest:

Voss was and is aneutral planet, and I doubt the Gormak/Voss fights have ended so quickly in the past few years

Hoth is specifically noted as still being plundered by both sides and the White Maws have rebuilt, so status quo ante the original storyline events

Tatooine is, well, Tatooine, a neutral planet that was never really a war zone per se, so no conflict with the planetary appearance

Belsavis's story is set in a part of the prison that is more or less under the control of the Dread Master's minions; despite whatever happened to them, I doubt the Republic's had enough resources to clear those minions out of that area; and may not have had enough resources to re-impose their control of the planet as a whole

Nar Shaddaa is another neutral planet without previous major armed conflict; much like tatooine.

Like I said, they could put a SF over Corellia, but it would be weird to see the planet as a war zone between the Imps and Pubs

Choke yourself!

Maybe force choke.

Another Star Fortress? I hope not. After about the 2nd or 3rd one I could barely bring myself to finish the rest. We don't need another one.

You want another SF? Just close your eyes. Pick one of the 6 already there and that is pretty much what your 7th would be. Run that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.