If you still haven't received email with cartel coins code, please post here.

Mutiny

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this is going to be annoying but this to make sure people understand, because I have seen people post saying I was subscribe but not opted in to all three. You had to be opted in and click all three check boxes. Yes I know most people were opted in to all three and yes I know is annoying by now but again clear up some confusion for some people. Edited by commanderwar

Pretty sure this is a scam as I've not had the email still and ive been subscribed since launch without breaks. And if it isn't a scam then it is a total sham of a blunder, which they apparently aren't even having the decency to explain or rectify.

I've ticketed it twice in game too and they just keep trying to refer you to a customer help telephone number, which is mind blowingly incompetent. what is the purpose of an online ticket system where you have access to my account Bioware if I then need to PHONE you at my expense in order to get you to do the same thing.

Ridiculous. Where is an update Musco? aren't you "supposed" to represent us in communicating our concerns to bioware and back?

Edited by NeoWolf

Pretty sure this is a scam as I've not had the email still and ive been subscribed since launch without breaks. And if it isn't a scam then it is a total sham of a blunder, which they apparently aren't even having the decency to explain or rectify.

I've ticketed it twice in game too and they just keep trying to refer you to a customer help telephone number, which is mind blowingly incompetent. what is the purpose of an online ticket system where you have access to my account Bioware if I then need to PHONE you at my expense in order to get you to do the same thing.

Ridiculous. Where is an update Musco? aren't you "supposed" to represent us in communicating our concerns to bioware and back?

It is not a scam most people have gotten email few did not hopefully get fix. But making sure where you opted in and check all three boxes.

It is not a scam most people have gotten email few did not hopefully get fix. But making sure where you opted in and check all three boxes.

It stated multiple times you only had to check the first box. Where are you getting this all three boxes from?

I've always been opted in (and I get the newsletters just fine), I've also always had the email they use on my whitelist. There is no logical reason I haven't had the emails beyond they failed to send the, and going by this thread (and the others) clearly they missed a WHOLE bunch of people and don't seem to be doing much in order to make it right or at least IF they are, they certainly aren't telling us (i.e the affected), which is pretty bad.

Edited by NeoWolf

Still no email. The silence from Bioware/EA is deafening. All they care about is advertising a benefit, whether or not we receive it apparently is unimportant. At least try to give the appearance of giving a damn Bioware/EA. I've had the Opt in box for email marked since Beta/Launch and have received your ads and monthly subscriber Coin grant emails for years. But now there's no reason to leave it checked since apparently it's not good for anything but spam and you have no intention of fulfilling your commitment or caring what your players think. I understand that sometimes there will be issues, but it's how you handle those issues Bioware/EA that make a difference. Total fail on handling this promotion and the lack of follow through. No wonder EA has been voted the "Worst company in America," two years in a row. Maybe it's time to add a third year? Edited by tbrian

Look they haven't figured out yet how to send it to are spam folder "Hotmail, Outlook and such" but they did for gmail that is why they have gotten theirs so yeah we haven't got it yet of because they can figure how "YET" to get it to go right to are spam folders so we can "accidently" delete it so...

I mean come on how hard is to send a e-mail out I do it everday basics so.....

Still no email. The silence from Bioware/EA is deafening. All they care about is advertising a benefit, whether or not we receive it apparently is unimportant. At least try to give the appearance of giving a damn Bioware/EA. I've had the Opt in box for email marked since Beta/Launch and have received your ads and monthly subscriber Coin grant emails for years. But now there's no reason to leave it checked since apparently it's not good for anything but spam and you have no intention of fulfilling your commitment or caring what your players think. I understand that sometimes there will be issues, but it's how you handle those issues Bioware/EA that make a difference. Total fail on handling this promotion and the lack of follow through. No wonder EA has been voted the "Worst company in America," two years in a row. Maybe it's time to add a third year?

GOD HELL YEAH!!! Finally someone is speaking up other than me geez... THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Edited by Legolose

still waiting ...opted in since beta ... no email..no coins... subscription ended (after the coins should be given) no intention of resubbing to a company that cant hold themselfs to a simple promise

Just checked my mail settings and the only box i had ticked was the "Sign up to receive Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ updates by email." which has been like that since i first subbed.

Am I eligable for these coins or did i have to have the other 2 ticked as well even though they are nothing to do with this game (being just bioware emails) :cool:

How many times am I gonna have to bump this stupid thread until I get the email that was owed to me almost a month ago? This is WAAAAAAAAY beyond frustrating! Give us an update or something. This is complete BS! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Just checked my mail settings and the only box i had ticked was the "Sign up to receive Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ updates by email." which has been like that since i first subbed.

Am I eligable for these coins or did i have to have the other 2 ticked as well even though they are nothing to do with this game (being just bioware emails) :cool:

You're eligible, like many of us are. However.....

How many times am I gonna have to bump this stupid thread until I get the email that was owed to me almost a month ago? This is WAAAAAAAAY beyond frustrating! Give us an update or something. This is complete BS! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

.... they're clearly ignoring this thread and all our pleas. Prove me wrong, Bioware......

I'm surprised BioWare let a week go by without any status updates on this, but I guess they just don't have anything to add.

They could attempt to send out the e-mails again a third time, but that won't fix anything. It's hard to believe it's fully on their end when most people have gotten the e-mails(I base that on, nobody ever complaining in game, and the fact that this is still the first topic where as if most people had this issue we'd be on the 20th topic)

I do want to see this resolved by next Thursday. so the stream can focus on new stuff(lol) and not be wasted on this.

you would think after 105 pages of comments from people who have not received the email there would be some sort of official comment on this. But I have seen nothing in days and days!

The second wave of emails obviously did not reach everyone who should have gotten them. Will someone who has something official to add PLEASE let us know something or just tell us we are out of luck? Anything at this point would be an improvement over feeling like we are being ignored.

I have Been a subscriber since the beginning with no lapse in my membership. I think I at least deserved some sort of reply. Even if it is "you're out of luck so stop posting".