If you still haven't received email with cartel coins code, please post here.

Mutiny

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I found the email. I am using Gmail.

I searched for this phrase "Chapter 10 and Firebrand are here".

It found the email. However, It is not in my inbox, the trash, or the spam folder. I actually have no idea where Google is filtering it to. The ONLY way to see it is to use that search.

Now, with all of that being said, I am looking into a few things:

• Was the email sent to everyone who qualified.
  • Were there any errors during sending, that caused some people to be missed.
  • Did any other issues occur during the process which caused some people to be missed.

I've been through spam folders with a fine-toothed comb and can confirm that I still have not received the email.

So I found the email. I am using Gmail.

I searched for this phrase "Chapter 10 and Firebrand are here".

It found the email. However, It is not in my inbox, the trash, or the spam folder. I actually have no idea where Google is filtering it to. The ONLY way to see it is to use that search.

Amongst other search options, have now tried this too... thanx for the suggestion, but alas... NO email.

J

Definitely check your spam folder. I have never had a SWTOR email go to spam in over 4 years but this one did for some reason. Also, tacking into onto the newsletter email was a poor idea.....I just about deleted the email thinking that is all it was.

Contact customer support if you haven't received it yet. I recommend calling them for a faster response.

Noted that several people have posted they too contacted CS... and none have indicated that they have had any type of successful resolution? Have you had a different experience - is CS prepared to resolve this now, if we call?

J

I have yet to receive mine. If BioWare had simply granted the CC (in-game) to ALL current subscribers then there would have been no issue. Instead they tried to make it a marketing ploy by attaching Chapter 1 codes for us to distribute to try to get some of the F2P people to FINALLY start subscribing. If they have leveled a character to 60 and still have not subscribed then I think that it is a safe bet that they never intend to. Giving them more free access will not change their minds. Stop putting more effort into trying to convert people to subscribe and just focus on making a better game and maybe they will. Stop giving them more for free and start taking away some of the privileges that they already have (like being able to troll in general chat and send mail [ particularly for bots]) and they will either quit or subscribe...either way it is a win/win for those of us that do spend our money to support this game. Edited by JayIre
spelling correction

Hey folks,

I wanted to let all of you know that we are looking into the emails. For starters, here are a few things you should look for. As always, make sure to check all of your email folders, including spam, promotions, etc. The subject line of the email is either "A Familiar Face Joins Your Team - Play Chapter 10 Now!" or "Chapter 10 and Firebrand are here - Play Now!". I know of some users who deleted the email thinking it was just our normal newsletter, but your codes were contained in those emails.

Now, with all of that being said, I am looking into a few things:

• Was the email sent to everyone who qualified.
  • Were there any errors during sending, that caused some people to be missed.
  • Did any other issues occur during the process which caused some people to be missed.

I have been going through this thread to verify that users were properly identified. As an example, Mutiny, the OP of this thread. I can see that you qualified for the email, and are on the list of people who received emails. So now I am checking on our side to ensure that users like you were in fact properly sent their email.

I will let you know what I find out!

-eric

So basically if we deleted the email we're screwed? Thanks a lot.

Noted that several people have posted they too contacted CS... and none have indicated that they have had any type of successful resolution? Have you had a different experience - is CS prepared to resolve this now, if we call?

J

Not all of us are in a position to call. I went through with this with an issue previously that was never resolved. Their phone bank won't accept TTY calls.

I forwarded this issue on to Eric but never received a follow up.

edit: Just to clarify, no I haven't received my coins either.

Edited by dr_mike