Referal Link issues

YodaUnrea

Hello everyone,

One of my friend sent me today a referal link, when i clicked on it the link guided to the site, but when i click on the yes, the site say this referal is already exist, witch is interesting, because i haven't used others reflink like half year ago, so i dont know what to do with that.

Because my friend needs my halp and i am stucked with this problem.

Can somebody help me out what might be the problem?

Thank you guys :)

Hello everyone,

One of my friend sent me today a referal link, when i clicked on it the link guided to the site, but when i click on the yes, the site say this referal is already exist, witch is interesting, because i haven't used others reflink like half year ago, so i dont know what to do with that.

Because my friend needs my halp and i am stucked with this problem.

Can somebody help me out what might be the problem?

Thank you guys :)

Was your friend able to use your referral? I've been having issues as well but mine is related to the proper rewards being allocated for using Refer a Friend.

Edit: Have you ever let your Sub lapse?

Edited by squirrelballz

I have the same issue, three of my friends try to use it to start playing... None of them got the benefits neither the 7 days of subscription.

They got mad at me:rak_02:

The 7 days are only for returning players. If they are new, they get the Jumpstart bundle (1x Quick Travel Pass, 5x Minor XP Boost and 1x Inventory Module).