The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Add Korrealis Baron / Korrealis Commander to Cartel Market Collections

Stabalicious

These mounts were never Cartel Market items right? So why should they be added to Collections?

Cartel Market is for the players, not the developers. The reason cartel market was put into place was to make additional money and to bring players things they would enjoy using. The Korrealis Commander and Korrealis Baron were out before the CM came out and should not be penalized for that reason. They have added things to the CM that were out before so why not do the same with the Korrealis Commander and Korrealis Baron. I see absolutely no reason why this can't be done.

Then they should be added to upcoming packs or direct CM sale before they can be included in Collections. I think that's the fair way to add them to Collections.

OP's suggestion just sounds way too selfish. My suggestion would allow ALL players a new chance at getting these mounts.

Edited by JediRelentless

If that's the case just throw up all the pvp "Extinct" mounts / pets / armor as well on the CM too, also how you commented on how selfish the Ops suggestion was its just like all those posts asking to be able to create maxed copies for personal strongholds as well as guild with no minimal work at all, now whose more selfish the one's that earned them or the ones that are complaining they don't have them? Edited by Theeko

• 1 month later...
Resurrecting this thread instead of starting a new one :D. I happen to own three of the original Korrealis speeders, the Baron & Commander as mentioned by the OP as well as the Korrealis Sovereign. After a very long absence from the game, I decided to return. Took a few friends to convince me since a lot of new content has released since my departure from the game. I was quite excited to see the many changes that have occurred to the game. Many that I took an immediate liking to. That excitement was quickly met with disappointment when I saw that my most beloved speeders could not be used account wide. I was able to look past the fact that a majority of my character names were flagged for required changes since a server merge happened at some point. I deserved that faith for being gone from the game for so long. Just sucks that I can't use those speeders on newly created chars :(. Edited by LatinLegacy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...