Lack of inquiry and emotion from Agent about lost companions . . .

Alusyona

Something I noticed on my female agent when I found Kaylio is that she did not ask about the status of Vector or Reina. It would be easy enough to put in a response from Kaylio saying she lost contact with them about 6 months after I "died." I can understand if your pre-boxed 60 agent did not finish their stories or you did not have a good relationship with them, but in my case my Agent was married to Vector and had a mentor relationship with Reina while she might be more on the dark side of neutral she isn't completely heartless.

I noticed when I played the my knight she did ask about Doc and Kira when she first meets T7 after escaping the carbonate. But I have noticed on the rest of the classes they never specifically ask about romanced characters and usually ask about their crew as a whole.

I know that Jorgan will be back next month, but will the trooper be able to ask about what happened to Elara, the only memeber of Havoc Squad that will still be MIA at that point?

Something I noticed on my female agent when I found Kaylio is that she did not ask about the status of Vector or Reina. It would be easy enough to put in a response from Kaylio saying she lost contact with them about 6 months after I "died." I can understand if your pre-boxed 60 agent did not finish their stories or you did not have a good relationship with them, but in my case my Agent was married to Vector and had a mentor relationship with Reina while she might be more on the dark side of neutral she isn't completely heartless.

I noticed when I played the my knight she did ask about Doc and Kira when she first meets T7 after escaping the carbonate. But I have noticed on the rest of the classes they never specifically ask about romanced characters and usually ask about their crew as a whole.

I know that Jorgan will be back next month, but will the trooper be able to ask about what happened to Elara, the only memeber of Havoc Squad that will still be MIA at that point?

More to the point, what will AJ say about F!Troopers who married him and successfully romanced someone in KotFE? Specifically, what if it's a senior Sith woman whose initials might be Lana Beniko? (OK, so if you went with Shoulder Boy, at least he's nominally a Republic dude, but a SITH?!?)

Shoulder Boy Steve? lol

Some of them do in fact mention the others of your crew to you but it's very conversation option dependent. Some of them (if romanced/married) will mention others of the crew in their KotFE love letter to you. Tanno Vik mentions something along the lines of "don't know don't care" I think while T7 says he's not found anything yet and it's all a long story. Basically the few conversations that do lead to the "whats up with the rest of my crew" question all get the same vagueness. The Alliance guy on Alderaan, Choba whatever something who's a Jedi Master too.. if you go to him for the bunkers/star fortress things he'll chat with you about the Order, he'll mention Kira and you'll have the option to ask about Doc (least I did) which does nothing except for lead to a vague answer that a man of his description was last seen in the Outer Rim.

Though I'd like to see more emotion, more dedication from the PC to go out and find their crew no matter the stakes.. I guess BW just has different plans which to me doesn't always feel realistic but it is what it is. I mean ideally, my Trooper for example being married to Aric would be all "If anyone's able to track my husband down and find him it's me so I'm going out there and I'm getting him back" but that situation would require circumstances that don't apply to every Trooper much less all classes therefore making it hard and a lot of extra work for BW to implement.

that situation would require circumstances that don't apply to every Trooper much less all classes therefore making it hard and a lot of extra work for BW to implement

I feel like we shouldn't give up entirely on this expectation, after all, that is what the game was always supposed to be about

More to the point, what will AJ say about F!Troopers who married him and successfully romanced someone in KotFE? Specifically, what if it's a senior Sith woman whose initials might be Lana Beniko? (OK, so if you went with Shoulder Boy, at least he's nominally a Republic dude, but a SITH?!?)

Yeah I would feel bad for him considering Cathar are supposed to mate for life. But from what I read about male agents who started a romance with a SOR/KOTFE character who were married to Kalyio is that there is a pop-up stating that you are going to continue your romance with her and there is no drama between Kalyio and Lana/Theron/Koth.

What kills me is that the Agent can ask SCORPIO who cared the very least about what happened to the crew after the Agent went MIA, but not Kaliyo or even Doctor Lokin (who was in "Classic" conversation mode for the more "personal" experience) :/

Agreed. Lokin and Vector were practically BFFs, and you find Lokin living on a ranch a few klicks from Vector's Nest, but you can't ask him if he kept up with Vector. That's just ridiculous.

I hope we find Vector at an opera house, considering that's all him and Lokin talk about.