Possible Jorgan problem?

serenitty

I have Jorgan at 20 influence, made up of entirely approval, no disapproval.

I just got to the part on Taris where I invite Dorne into Havoc. I used the same dialogue as I have done on my previous Troopers and Jorgan usually replies with 'Congratulations, being part of Havoc is a great honor', or something along those lines but this time he said 'Don't get too excited, it's not what it's cracked up to be'.

I'm a bit worried this will affect any future interaction with him and negatively impact our relationship.

Has anyone else had this and can tell me if it does affect him?

I have Jorgan at 20 influence, made up of entirely approval, no disapproval.

I just got to the part on Taris where I invite Dorne into Havoc. I used the same dialogue as I have done on my previous Troopers and Jorgan usually replies with 'Congratulations, being part of Havoc is a great honor', or something along those lines but this time he said 'Don't get too excited, it's not what it's cracked up to be'.

I'm a bit worried this will affect any future interaction with him and negatively impact our relationship.

Has anyone else had this and can tell me if it does affect him?

He's just mad because he knows Dorne is better than him,

And that's why I demoted his butt. :eek::p

no need to worry it won't negitivly impact Jorgon, he's just a little bitter right now, and can you really blame him?

in pre KOTFE content, your companions won't leave you no matter what you do.

Oh I know they don't leave, I was just thrown when the same dialogue choice I have always made resulted in him giving a negative response instead of the welcoming one he normally gives. Not sure if this is going to become a problem later on.

Koth has leapt over the bar and shouted at me for something I said and he didn't like. I'm just wondering if I am going to face something similar with Jorgan now and it hasn't been intended.

Edited by serenitty

I had some thing similar happen in KotFE recently. Picked same options as every other character, on two character recently got very different interactions. On one it was Koth and not Lana who came when my character got impaled by Arcaan. On that character and 1 other I did not get the romance option with Lana or anyone as it did not give me a flirt option at all. It was I need to speak to Lana, and not the normal (flirt) I need to speak to one of you as it had been with all the other times. So really hopeing that a romance option becomes available with other characters down the line.

Cannot give an example on this next part as I just don't remember what it was, but running a few characters though chapter 1-3 on a few servers but I swear some of the dialog is different to how it was. Also affection seem odd as well. As sometimes I get 600 affection other times 200 affection even though I am picking same options as always. With just one exception I always pick lightside and have done so since day 1. So glad I am not the only one who is seeing difference in dialog.

Edited by DreadtechSavant

Can't blame him for being grumpy cat, his quarters are probably full of all the gifts you have thrown at him to get to 20 so early...

I haven't given him a single gift, it's all through conversation and quest approvals.

Though I am wondering now if it's to do with me making him a healer, it's the only thing I have done differently with him.