Who leads the Jedi Order in KOTFE

Tyzx

I'm pretty sure the whole idea of the green jedi is that they only protect their own planet.

Yes, according the lore information I recall the Corellian (Green) Jedi protect their planet first and foremost.

They were known for their distinctive customs and practices, the Corellian Jedi were highly independent from the Order's central governing body, the Jedi High Council. Holding the well-being of Corellia over that of the Galactic Republic, the Corellian Jedi often butted heads with their superiors within the Order over how certain situations should be handled and where their duty lay.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Corellian_Jedi

Edited by casirabit

The resistance against Zakuul from both factions seems to be a bit disorganized. My take on Acina is that she's commanding a rump state of what used to be an empire.

Zakuul hasn't fully conquered both factions, so I wouldn't be surprised if there were some systems still holding out that were also blockaded / cut off from Coruscant or Dromund Kaas by Zakuul. I could see the Inquisitor or the Wrath, if they're not the Outlander, leading resistance is some far flung and cut off corner of the galaxy. The lack of contact with the capital would explain why their official status would be unknown.

Resistance from both sides is disorganised or lacking because both the Sith and the Republic are fighting against each other rather than against the Eternal Empire, as stated by Lana. Saresh is continuing on with her crusade against the Sith rather than seeing that the Eternal Empire is the bigger threat to the galaxy. The same applies to the Sith. And the Eternal Empire did not conquer both factions per say. It still allows the Republic and the Sith to function, but they are both tributaries to the Eternal Empire.

And If I'm not mistaken, the Eternal Empire has defeated both the Republic and Sith .

Grand Master Scourge finally accepted the light.

I'd support this! ;)

Jokes aside, I think for most part the Order is scattered and/or in hiding. Helping out here and there while trying to stay under the radar.

Satele's not hiding, she's just on a romantic holiday with ghost Marr. So jealous.

Yes, according the lore information I recall the Corellian (Green) Jedi protect their planet first and foremost.

They were known for their distinctive customs and practices, the Corellian Jedi were highly independent from the Order's central governing body, the Jedi High Council. Holding the well-being of Corellia over that of the Galactic Republic, the Corellian Jedi often butted heads with their superiors within the Order over how certain situations should be handled and where their duty lay.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Corellian_Jedi

No, I mean the whole idea of a 'green jedi' is a jedi that is bound to protect and operate only one planet. So, there could be 'Green Jedi of Tatooine'.

No, I mean the whole idea of a 'green jedi' is a jedi that is bound to protect and operate only one planet. So, there could be 'Green Jedi of Tatooine'.

The Green Jedi came from the Corellian Jedi mainly due to the fact that the Corellian Jedi wore green in honor of the Corellian flag.

While there may be other jedi that would protect and operate on one planet only I don't see them being called a Green Jedi as most people would assume that when you said green jedi you were talking about the jedi on Corellia.

I think you're thinking about a Jedi Watchman. He/She/It is the one that watches over a single planet or an entire star system. An example of a Watchman would be Ki-Adi Mundi who was watchman for Cerea, his home planet.

When you complete the 20 influence for Sana-Rae, she reveals her vision that can be interpreted as jedis and siths forming the new jedi order, so the outlander takes the lead.

Nadia and Kira are still too young to lead the entire jedi order that is more or less dislocated when the outlander emerges from the carbonite. Same with the sith, Acina is only empress because there's no one to contest her.

When you complete the 20 influence for Sana-Rae, she reveals her vision that can be interpreted as jedis and siths forming the new jedi order, so the outlander takes the lead.

Nadia and Kira are still too young to lead the entire jedi order that is more or less dislocated when the outlander emerges from the carbonite. Same with the sith, Acina is only empress because there's no one to contest her.

yeah thats not how I interpreted her vision at all.