The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

In my world,

TonyTricicolo

I'd like to see the following changes for Advanced Prototype Powertech:

Electrodart's animation changed to Smuggler's Dirty Kick.(Gives us a cooler looking melee move)

Explosive dart's aoe removed. (tiny dart has more explosion(aoe) than a grenade?)

Thermal Detonator now has the aoe. (Grenade obviously should be aoe, right?)

Tune down the "aesthetic umph" that magnetic blast makes.

Add that "aesthetic umph" to energy blast (it is the cumulatively stronger version and yet it sounds and feels weaker)

Give Rocket Punch back it's knockback (or at least make it a temporary stun/hinder)

Give some sort of indicator(buff) to let us know that close and personal is actually working

Place a debuff on the target when sonic rebounder is active

New abilities:

Rocket kick- basically a super spartan kick in the enemy's chest that does a knockback and hits pretty hard.

Rocket Knee- same as the rocket kick but a jetpack executable knee(like a Muay Thai neck grab and a knee to the face)

Edited by TonyTricicolo

Give Rocket Punch back it's knockback (or at least make it a temporary stun/hinder)

Why would you care about Arsenal Mercs getting the knockback returned to Rocket Punch after they lost it for about 4 years in the "resolve ability purge of 2012" which included cutting stuns to 10m range from 30m.

I say Arsenal Mercs because that was part of their tree alone, not for Bounty Hunters in general or even for other Merc specs. Definitely wasn't a Powertech ability.

Edited by Gyronamics