Daily rewards for FP not showing up.

-FarStar-

I no longer able to see daily rewards or collect them, when using a Group Finder.

Area underneath the "daily rewards" just empty and not showing anything .

Even, when you do complete the FP (Hard or Tactical modes) you are not awarded your daily crystals .

However, you do get rewarded for the mission: "Use a Group Finder & complete random flash-point" .

I hope, I'm not the only one with this "bug" and it gets fix in the near future.

Posting here, because CS refereed me to this forum.

Thank you !

I am Protocol Droid M0-T0, Human-Cyborg Relations.

Thank you for contacting us about the issue you encountered. This particular case appears to have been caused by a bug within the game that will need to be corrected in a future game update and as such, cannot be corrected by Customer Service.

To allow us to identify and correct these issues, we would request that you submit a Bug Report on this issue. Bug Reports submitted though the In-Game Help Center go directly to our development QA team and not to Customer Service. To submit a bug, you can type /bug in your chat window or select Bug Report from the drop down when creating a new ticket in the In-Game Help Center.

We also recommend checking the latest patch notes at http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes for information on any fixes or changes in our game updates or our Known Bugs list, located at the top of our Bug Forums which can be found here: http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=417.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and to thank you again for the valuable feedback you have provided. Please do not hesitate to report any other issues you may encounter while playing.

Galactic support is our specialty…

Sincerely,

Protocol Droid M0-T0

Star Wars ™: The Old Republic™ Customer Service

Did you click the "Filter" button and then click the "Toggle All FPs on" button?

Really appreciate you trying to help me by troubleshooting ! :)

But just to make myself clear, I have changed absolutely nothing in my habits of doing "daily's", its just what after the latest patch - I stopped seeing "rewards" and getting them - that's all.

I'm attaching another screenshot of my "filters", as you can see, everything is "checked", and on the faded left side of the screen - same picture - no rewards still ...

You owe me some crystals, BW ! :)

http://imgur.com/xXiGPqg

I'm having the exact same problem. Daily rewards are not showing up, and the problem isn't isolated to any particular character of mine. :(

Welcome to the club ! :)

I'm sure there is more people out there who are having the same problem.

Although it not helping us in anyway, but increases our chances on this "bug" being fix in the near future ... I hope.

Not getting the hard earn crystals - not fun . :confused:

Help us, BW - you're our only hope !

I've run several tactical FPs since 4.1a, while the picture showing the reward is empty, I am getting the crystals after completing. The picture you are showing appears to be following the completion of the tactical missions, hence you do not see "daily reward available" for the tactical.

I have not run any HM FPs, so I may not be speaking from knowledge there, but at least on the tactical FPs, for me on Ebon Hawk, the issue appears to be the lack of a clear icon detailing what the daily reward is, not the lack of a reward from completion of the mission.

I've run several tactical FPs since 4.1a, while the picture showing the reward is empty, I am getting the crystals after completing. The picture you are showing appears to be following the completion of the tactical missions, hence you do not see "daily reward available" for the tactical.

I have not run any HM FPs, so I may not be speaking from knowledge there, but at least on the tactical FPs, for me on Ebon Hawk, the issue appears to be the lack of a clear icon detailing what the daily reward is, not the lack of a reward from completion of the mission.

I can also confirm this, I am just not able to see the exact rewards, only the headline if rewards are available. But after completing a flashpoints, i was able to recognize the reward of the data crystals in the chat window.

Playing on Vanjervalis Chain Republic side