HK-51 customization and weapon disappeared

rlph

Like the title says, My HK-51 skin and gun disappeared. I summoned him and it was all gone. He was reset back to default. Has this happened to anyone else? and is something going to be done about the missing stuff?

My girlfriend lost her customization too. She had dread master skin that she got from a crate on her HK-51 and gun she bought on the galactic trade market for 2 million credits.

• 2 weeks later...

Logged in for the first time since the last patch and my Merc's HK-51 had his default sniper rifle back. Now I have 3 of them. The original one, the dupe from the 4.0 mails and the new one. :rolleyes:

Luckily the weapon HK 51 had was just a cheap green assault rifle, easily replaced.

Edited by Mubrak

I've lost every customization and weapon I had equipped on Hk-51 and Treek for the 4 characters that have them. What's weird, however, is that in their cutscene conversations they have them on properly, but do not show up in inventory or anywhere else. It wouldn't be so much of a problem if I hadn't been using exclusive one-time reward skins. Edited by Quickpaw

Same here. I lost my weapon (which I luckily had in my collection), but also the Shadow of Revan: Manaan customization, which as far as I know, is impossible to obtain more than once. Edited by Arashu

Logged in for the first time since the last patch and my Merc's HK-51 had his default sniper rifle back. Now I have 3 of them. The original one, the dupe from the 4.0 mails and the new one. :rolleyes:

Luckily the weapon HK 51 had was just a cheap green assault rifle, easily replaced.

Those HK Rifles have a great purple color crystal, like the original purple from way back, before all the crazy cartel combos. I strip them and use them on alt's sabers and blasters.

Slightly lower stats, but I don't mind the sacrifice.

I haven't checked to see if they can be r/e'd. Probably not...but I'll send some to my artifice to see.

• 2 weeks later...