Original Trilogy Inspired Color Crystals

Ornithopoda

Greetings all,

In the last couple of cartel market shipments we've gotten two new color crystals based on Like Skywalker's lightsabers in the original Star Wars trilogy, the Farmhand Blue (episode IV & V) and Desert Green (episode VI). These are actually me favourite crystals in the game (thanks to the nostalgia factor).

So, my question is this: does anyone else think the next shipment might contain a Darth Vader inspired red crystal?

That would make me a very happy Star Wars nerd.

Cheers!

I second...or is it fifth? this! the two new crystals are glorious.

And leaps and bounds better looking then some of the crystals they added in the past, i still want to strangle an ewok everytime i see a black core saber.

A Red crystal, while i find the current "classic" sith red crystal to be pretty much perfect, having one as a cartel unlock for my account would be a great addition, i see no reason to not want this!

The crystals in the packs are so common anyways that the first few weeks of the packs release you can barely give them away anyways, so they will be cheap for those that don't want to gamble on the packs :)

In this case I'd prefer they didn't add a new crystal, they already ruined the sales of my pink crystals with all their new ones, most people just get the cartel ones... but the 'light red' that artificers can make is very much Darth Vader's lightsaber from the original trilogy and so to make a new one on the cartel market that is the same color? No.

The new OT color crystals are fantastic, I really hate those dual or rainbow crystals that they were dishing out as of late, Anything that has a black core looks ridiculous.

Hopefully they will release more of these in the future, or atleast stick to more natural colors rather than just combining a bunch of them.

The old Cyan crystal already gave us the right colour for Luke's lightsabre, and Pink-Red looks very much like Vader's lightsabre in RotJ.

Did a preview and the "Desert Green" looked identical to the Mint Green, which I have in my collection already, so no need to even think about going for it.

The new Amethyst crystals that artificers can make look very similar to Derelict-Purple, which I already have in my collection, but I am very glad they gave us the ability to make a new crystal that is both cool and normal (i.e. white core, one colour aura).

All I want them to add now is a proper silver crystal. Silver-Blue is close, but it's not quite right. White is close (with the bloom off) but it's insanely overpriced. Please let us have silver crystals :)