Upcoming Bug Fixes

TaitWatson

Hey all,

I just wanted to pop in and let you all know of a few things we are looking to fix in a patch next week. I don't have any dates/times yet, but the team is working to get these as soon as possible:

• 212, 216, and 220 crafted Relics being Bind on Pickup instead of Bind on Equip.
  • It is possible to get in a state where you cannot complete Chapter X.
  • It is not possible to complete the Alliance Alert "To Find a Findsman" if you start Chapter X.
  • It's possible to lose items if you use the "Sort by Quality" function of the Cargo Hold.

Once I get a date and time I will make sure to post it! If the list changes at all, I will update this post as well.

Thanks,

Tait

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sort by Value can also loose items.

I've experienced this three times, each time when the cargo hold was completely full, resulting in the loss of 4 items each time.

This bug has been around since at least August.

Edited by JediUmbra

• It's possible to lose items if you use the "Sort by Quality" function of the Cargo Hold.

Once I get a date and time I will make sure to post it! If the list changes at all, I will update this post as well.

Thanks,

Tait

Item Loss is a Pri 1 showstop issue, so why on earth are you not disabling the Sort function until the team can fix it?

edit:

Sort by Value can also loose items.

I've experienced this three times, each time when the cargo hold was completely full, resulting in the loss of 4 items each time.

This bug has been around since at least August.

This too? Kind of makes me wonder if my thinking that I was missing some items wasn't just bad memory. You guys can not ignore item loss bugs like this. if you can't figure out what the cause is, just disable the functionality until you can.

Edited by Szul

Or at the bare minimum acknowledge you know this is an issue??!!??

Come on.

Acknowledge and fix on next patch, next tuesday hopefully. This really is the bare minimun to raiders atm. If new operations are not coming old ones should at least work. Ive been patient, havent *****ed much. As long as old raids get ppl im fine for now. Im not one of those ultimatum guys saying fix something or I leave cause frankly noone cares :) but i really have no interest to prolong my sub if my type of gamers i.e. endgame raiders dont get any attention :( So bw are Ops bosses fixed anytime soon?

I don't think they will do that, but you can reverse engineer them to get better level recipe..:/ - thats what I did

I don't see why they couldn't, they have done it in the past. In fact, didn't they just do that with this last patch? My premade 60 gear was BoL, now it is BoP. They didn't create whole new armor, they just changed the info in the table. And it wouldn't be too much work to make a macro to go through the existing table, make every item bound to be unbound. Again, they have done it in the past.

Hey all,

I just wanted to pop in and let you all know of a few things we are looking to fix in a patch next week. I don't have any dates/times yet, but the team is working to get these as soon as possible:

• 212, 216, and 220 crafted Relics being Bind on Pickup instead of Bind on Equip.
  • It is not possible to complete the Alliance Alert "To Find a Findsman" if you start Chapter X.

Thanks,

Tait

Return the items that were lost of the HK-51 and Treek...

Hey all,

Thanks,

Tait

What about mobs not "looking" at the person who has the agro correctly? (usually the tank)? is that being fixed?

Return the items that were lost of the HK-51 and Treek...

yeah, is that being worked on?!

Edited by dimmidice

Hey all,

Thanks,

Tait

finally acknowledging the sort inventory tab losing gear. i wrote a ticket and CS said they investigated and it never happened, this happened to me 2 times for me to write that ticket when i was sorting alliance supply pack legacy armours, and it just happened again yesterday while sorting bronze armour boxes from packs.

What about missing HK-51 and Treek customisations and weapons? Are we going to get the item recovery emails with all the lost items for characters who lost them?

Because of this, I'm afraid of even logging onto any of my characters. I have many alts, and each alt has either Treek or HK-51 or both, and each of those companions have some kind of customization. I have no idea which ones have what so I'm afraid to log on and not know what is missing.

Please fix this asap so I can log onto the rest of my chars.

Hey all,

Thanks,

Tait

And yet still no Dev response to the fact any large non humanoid Boss with Conal telegraph type cones across the floor are broken.

Green safe areas on under lurker not correct because boss positioning is displayed wrong, blaster scatter blasting the fence direction 100% when active tank is facing a total different direction, Revan impales not moving with tank, Hands of Brontes cones slamming effect across center of room so dps and heals on fingers have to dodge spike of pain with purple on purple effect. Plz lvl up and fix ur shizzle

Edited by Loki_