Complimentary Coins

KyloWrin

I've had a ticket open for 4 days now and still no response, but when am I going to get my complimentary cartel coins for the month of February. I'm a new player so this is my first run in with Support and I must say, there is some work that needs to be done.

You get them when you first sub and every month after around the same time.

if you haven't gotten your coins, calling them would be faster, tickets are slow.

Also, on this topic, there is a promotion on right now, if you are a sub, and subscribe to e-mail alerts (in your account, go to basic infermation and check the swtor e-mails) you will receive 1050 CC around Feb 14th (when the promotion ends)

Edited by MadDutchman

I've had a ticket open for 4 days now and still no response, but when am I going to get my complimentary cartel coins for the month of February. I'm a new player so this is my first run in with Support and I must say, there is some work that needs to be done.

You should get them around the date that your subscription renews +/- 3 days.

You should get them around the date that your subscription renews +/- 3 days.

Yes, it used to be within 72 hours of billing/sub date, but recently has been getting later and later. My 3 month recurring renewed Jan 4th, I only got my coin grant on Jan 24th and the Feb coins haven't been granted yet when the "within 72 hours" would have ended at least 5 days ago.

Here is another recent thread on the same subject where I posted how the coin grants were getting later and later:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=8747052#post8747052

Edited by docbenwayddo

OP, for the past 3 months I've been receiving them about 7 - 10 days after I was supposed to receive them. I haven't received my complimentary coins either. I'll be submitting my ticket if I have t received them by tomorrow as my sub renews the first of the month. Best of luck getting yours

OP, for the past 3 months I've been receiving them about 7 - 10 days after I was supposed to receive them. I haven't received my complimentary coins either. I'll be submitting my ticket if I have t received them by tomorrow as my sub renews the first of the month. Best of luck getting yours

Confirmed, i noticed this in my case as well^^

When I spoke to customer support after my first month subbing (because the CC grant was late) they said that it can be within a few days of the actual sub date so as not to overwhelm the servers. Then the next coin grant is again sometime around that new date. Now that I think about it I need to go and check the dates because that doesn't make much sense... Edited by LonelyWookiee

When I spoke to customer support after my first month subbing (because the CC grant was late) they said that it can be within a few days of the actual sub date so as not to overwhelm the servers. Then the next coin grant is again sometime around that new date. Now that I think about it I need to go and check the dates because that doesn't make much sense...

Hmmm I'll check mine as well

EDIT::

So I checked my last five complimentary coin dates and I see the pattern you described -

09/03/15, 10/06/15, 11/08/15, 12/11/15 & 01/13/16

So I should be getting mine around the 15th this month

Edited by Keedmo
Update

When I first started playing, the date my grant was awarded was around the 21st of each month, (which was the date of my subscription). For the past several months the date has been pushed back by two days each month, (the "November" grant was December 2nd, "December" grant was January 4th, and my "January" grant was February 6th), so apparently there is some flexibility in terms of when they grant the coins.

When I first started playing, the date my grant was awarded was around the 21st of each month, (which was the date of my subscription). For the past several months the date has been pushed back by two days each month, (the "November" grant was December 2nd, "December" grant was January 4th, and my "January" grant was February 6th), so apparently there is some flexibility in terms of when they grant the coins.

I've noticed the coins being granted later and later as well, It used to be a couple of days. Which is totally acceptable for the payment to process and all. Then at first it was a week after sub renewal. And this month it was 14 days between when my sub renewed and when I finally got my coins.

If that +2 pattern continues I'll end up getting my monthly coins at the end of my sub period..

Edited by Vanoun

I've noticed the coins being granted later and later as well, It used to be a couple of days. Which is totally acceptable for the payment to process and all. Then at first it was a week after sub renewal. And this month it was 14 days between when my sub renewed and when I finally got my coins.

If that +2 pattern continues I'll end up getting my monthly coins at the end of my sub period..

Yeah... If I continue my subscription through the year then my CC reward for August will be given to me around September 30th. My September CC reward will be early November. I foresee no issues when this happens. Haha

I haven't gotten mine either and my sub renewed on February 2nd. I put in a ticket today so we'll see how that goes. I usually get them 2-3 days after my subscription is posted.

I think they need to give more coins to subscribers. I pay the same monthly for ESO and they give me 1500 crowns a month, why is EA so stingy?

Anyways, it's going on 2 weeks for me without my coins, I'd appreciate some bonus coins for patiently waiting up until now.

Yeah... If I continue my subscription through the year then my CC reward for August will be given to me around September 30th. My September CC reward will be early November. I foresee no issues when this happens. Haha

What's the bet that if you cancel your sub, the coin grant stops immediately? :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.