Classic Double-Bladed Vibrosword... requires electrostaff?

GuerillaTech

I dunno what's going on with you, but Jedi Shadows can totally used electrostaffs. For example, Vector the companion uses an electrostaff and he used resolve armor/mods like Shadows. I have a Rey/Jedi Shadow toon right now with an electrostaff. Techstaff is the one no players can use.....

I dunno what's going on with you, but Jedi Shadows can totally used electrostaffs. For example, Vector the companion uses an electrostaff and he used resolve armor/mods like Shadows. I have a Rey/Jedi Shadow toon right now with an electrostaff. Techstaff is the one no players can use.....

What's wrong with me? Apparently, I am incapable of paying attention to what char I'm on when trying out new weapons. (shouldn't have a jedi shadow and sage that look exactly the same, but that's my fault as well. haha)

As for your comment about Vector, he's always used cunning gear before 4.0 afaik. Yuun is another example of a companion that uses force moves, but still requires another type of gear. (Aim in yuun's case.)