agent and Kalyio in ch10

Deshiel

Love the class special dialogue you have with kalyio in chapter 10

I actualy thought that the difference from other outlanders will be different, but the chapter actualy offers a lot of chances in dialogue. You would normaly expect to talk to your agent like any other outlander after introduction but bioware did realy good work and they carried on the change thorought the entire chapter so playing it as agent realy feels different and fresh after you rekted it with your other char before hand.

I still don't know how its like if you are a male agent and romanced her thought. I want to know.

Tried to search for vids but bad luck. If you find something please share :)

Agreed. It was a pleasant surprise to see how many callbacks she made to stuff from the Agent story.

My male Agent romanced her, and it was...bittersweet. She's pissed when she sees him again--like pull a gun pissed-- then decides to put that aside to focus on the mission. The Agent gets a lot of chances to hint about how he wants to resume things, and she just responds with this kind of annoyed/tired/sad tone, at one point stating the woman he loved is long gone. But there's a very "amicable exes" feel to it, and at the end he can restart things with her again.

Once again? It was acknowledged in SOR

Indeed it was. And then it got completly ignored in KOTFE to the point it was ridiculous how Emperor sitting in your head and knowing your thoughts talks to you how you want to save the Empire. Urhm ye, is it just me or defected Agents should get Coruscant version of the Chapter 2 dream level? What was so hard about it, it was already done for Rep classes anyway

Edited by Pietrastor

Indeed it was. And then it got completly ignored in KOTFE to the point it was ridiculous how Emperor sitting in your head and knowing your thoughts talks to you how you want to save the Empire. Urhm ye, is it just me or defected Agents should get Coruscant version of the Chapter 2 dream level? What was so hard about it, it was already done for Rep classes anyway

Valkorion does mention that he resisted the urge to probe your mind to much.

Valkorion does mention that he resisted the urge to probe your mind to much.

Very weak excuse for obviously missed oppurtunity to easily ackowledge defection ending. Again, Coruscant level was already done.

{ If AgentDefected = 1

load Coruscant.map

else

load Dromund.map }

+ few tweaked dialogue lines for 1 small chapter. Not unresonable to expect in an expansion that's all about story, choices & consequences...

Edited by Pietrastor

Chapter 2 doesn't make sense for the Agent as very few people even know the Agent exists. Arcann blaming some nameless agent wouldn't lead the Imps or Republic to do much more than scratch their head and go "Huh? Who's that now?"

Chapter 2 doesn't make sense for the Agent as very few people even know the Agent exists. Arcann blaming some nameless agent wouldn't lead the Imps or Republic to do much more than scratch their head and go "Huh? Who's that now?"

The Agent has a big reputation...somehow. In SOR this is referenced when we learn the agetn is known as the 'Imperial Ghost'. And Arcaan blaming the PC is just so he has a convenient excuse to take the throne without raising suspicion from Zakuul and his army, plus to justify attatcking the Republic and Empire (Their ships were 'attacking' the Eternal Fleet)

Yeah, I wish it was something different in that scene. My defector Agent wouldn't have much of a reaction to seeing Coruscant, I don't think, simply because she's never lived there or been there in person. But I would have liked different dialog options in that scene.

Generally speaking, I do hope it comes up again in the future story. I'd be interested to see how Lana would react to it, for example (my guess is, she wouldn't be too happy...).

As much as I dislike Kaliyo, I really did like how for my Agent, the story felt a lot more personal than when I ran my Sorc through. Little call backs to the Agent's story was fantastic. I also liked how my agent sounded so tired when talking about it.

In the opening scene, there was an option to say something about terrorists and she said (paraphrased), "I've dealt with terrorists before and it nearly killed me. I don't like dealing with them."

And with the fact that I could make comments to Kaliyo without having to worry about losing affection with her (Already got the achievement back in the day), her anger and mistrust with Kaliyo added even more personal bits.

Story wise it was good (though I much rather would have had Vector return, or at the very least pull my OWN gun out on Kaliyo).

Surprised no one mentioned the banter between SCORPIO and Kailyo at the end. Made me laugh a bit. Wonder what it is like if you were an Agent?

If you are an agent then the " you know each otheer" changes to " Did you know that she was firebrand?"

To which Scorpio mutters something like "maybe" and Kaliyo responds that she thinks that she knew but didn't want to buddy up because she feared that Kaliyo would melt her down. Scorpio then evades the conversation as usual by saying that she's happy that you are reunited and departs.

My agent first romanced Kaliyo, then switched to Temple (accidentally. I didn't know what I was doing. <sigh>). Throughout entire Chapter X my agent did not have any flirt option with her. Not a single one. He finished the chapter without any chance to romance her again.

Did anyone experience that?

My agent first romanced Kaliyo, then switched to Temple (accidentally. I didn't know what I was doing. <sigh>). Throughout entire Chapter X my agent did not have any flirt option with her. Not a single one. He finished the chapter without any chance to romance her again.

Did anyone experience that?

Yes, this is how my play-through went as well. I romanced Kaliyo up until I got the "you must choose" convo between her and Temple, and then I chose Temple. That effectively ended the romance with Kaliyo, and apparently, Kaliyo does not give out second chances. :p I was surprised that I didn't even get a flirt option with her, or even any response that acknowledged that we had, in fact, been an item once.