Black-White crystal

LLCoolBG

Please, tell me it's just a bug :/

I was eager at the idea to finally have them when I saw the news on Dulfy and I also promised to craft it for some of my guildmates. I reached 550 as soon as I can and... nothing.

After all this waiting yesterday, I felt like someone promised me a cake and then removed it at the last minute. 'Hope the cake isn't a lie.

Something being a GTN cash cow helps BW somehow? Since you can't buy the crystal directly from CM, I fail to see how it benefits BioWare. Now, the new crystal is not the same as the cartel market one...one is black&white, one is white&black. Yes, yes, same colour, but it looks completely different.

That item was datamined from the patch files staged before 4.1, though it was never listed as 'coming soon' by Bioware.

Even if it does / did make it to live, it doesn't mean it would be a trainer schematic, it could be tied to an actual on-use schematic (click to learn), which could be from random drops, mission rewards, specific bosses, lock-boxes, bought from a vendor, reputation rewards, etc, as well as could be learned from reverse engineering.

Note: I checked the item database at torcommunity, and the schematic is not flagged as a trainer schematic so if it does exist, it will be learned through means other than the artifice trainer.

Edited by DawnAskham

That item was datamined from the patch files staged before 4.1, though it was never listed as 'coming soon' by Bioware.

Even if it does / did make it to live, it doesn't mean it would be a trainer schematic, it could be tied to an actual on-use schematic (click to learn), which could be from random drops, mission rewards, specific bosses, lock-boxes, bought from a vendor, reputation rewards, etc, as well as could be learned from reverse engineering.

Note: I checked the item database at torcommunity, and the schematic is not flagged as a trainer schematic so if it does exist, it will be learned through means other than the artifice trainer.

Dulfy got owned by BW heh ... guess BW are indeed messing with the miners.