Crafting UI broken

Portisfreak

My Synthweaving and Armormech schematics are all gone, too.

eta:

I have another character that was an Insta-60 and her Synthweaving is fine (of course, I don't use her for that and she only knows a few schematics).

LIST:

Original character - Synthweaving - BROKEN

Insta-60 - Synthweaving - OK

Original character - Armormech - OK (knows only a few schematics also)

Updating that my characters with Synthweaving and Armormech are not insta-60s. My Synthweaving and Armormech characters had archived and trained schematics, and schematics that were crew mission rewards.

Edited by Nmyownworld

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here, no schematics for Synthweaving and Armormech. Doesn't matter if I try to learn stuff from the trainer, it won't show up. "Relearning" as suggested is also not an option (besides we wouldn't be able to relearn our valuable artifact schematics from reconstructing high end gear and mods).

There are no available schematics from the Trainer.

I have another character that was an Insta-60 and her Synthweaving is fine (of course, I don't use her for that and she only knows a few schematics).

LIST:

Original character - Synthweaving - BROKEN

Insta-60 - Synthweaving - OK

Original character - Armormech - OK (knows only a few schematics also)

Edited by VeiledHeretic

Armormech on one toon is broken and on the other it isn't.

On the one that's broken my crafting list is empty and I cannot re-learn anything. Just gives me the error that I allready know the recipe and it doesn't show up in my crafting list either.

Hey folks,

This has been passed on to the team. It looks like any missing Schematics can be re-learned via the Trainer, and will give a "You already know this schematic" error.

The team is going to look into it, but please let me know if you run across something that can't be relearned at the trainer in the meantime.

EDIT: It also looks to be related to deprecated Schematics. That's all I know for now, but will keep you updated!

Thanks!

NOTHING can be relearned. I can't even learn the stuff that shows at the trainer. There is nothing on my UI for Syntheweaving, just blank, no Archived schematics, none of the new ones I learned since 4.0 but before the latest "update" ... nothing.

Armormech and Synth are broken. No known schematics survived, can't learn any knew ones even when I buy them.

Exactly the same here. Old chars from 2011, no PvP schems ever learned. In case it's of interest; server TRE.

B

Edited by Berntk

Amormech and Sythweaving (for me) no schematics shown, not even the new ones learnt from the trainers post Chapter X, and the trainers have no schematics for me to relearn :mad:

sick to death of doing what your QA team should be doing and having to pay for it!

Edited by GythralSWTOR

Just to add to the pile. I noticed the same deal for both my Synthweaver and my Armormech. My guess is due to their "age" and stuff they knew is causing a conflict. As other have pointed out when you open the UI thee is nothing there at all. So basically those 2 chars will not be seeing advancement in their craft until this is resolved.

I sincerely hope this is resolved soon.

Hey folks!

The team has identified a fix for the Missing Schematic issue, and it will be resolved in a bug fix patch next week.

Thanks!

Hey! Should I have to wait for a week? I can't craft anything by Synthweaving and Armormech. Are you *********** serious? We pay for this **** and you make us wait for a week. It's not just a little buggy! Wake up!

Hey folks!

The team has identified a fix for the Missing Schematic issue, and it will be resolved in a bug fix patch next week.

Thanks!

You got to be kidding me ? Next week ?

Man....

Man........

The craft is completely broken, this is not just a display bug.

Edited by Arcalyxme

Hey folks!

Thanks!

Your response is simply outrageous!

These issues need to be hotfixed today or at the very least, tomorrow! It's gamebreaking, especially for those who's main playstyle is crafting, waiting a week for a fix won't cut it and is simply unacceptable! Otherwise you should refund us subscription time until you finally fix it!

You're the messenger, so please let your bosses that make the decisions know that and have them rethink their stance and push out the fix today or tomorrow!

By the way, all new Artifice schematics for some reason require Armstech Attachments instead of Artifice. Please fix that, too, as we can't even level artifice unless some Armstech gives us their attachments!

Also, some older color crystal schematics that have been learned through reverse engineering or inventory schematics (Cyan, Magenta, Purple, etc.) require purple slicing components and should be purple treasure hunting Gemstones instead, just like all the other crystals. Artifice should only require resources from Archeology and Treasure hunting. We can't train four crew skills per character, after all!

It really boggles my mind why QA isn't testing this. With all these problems, you should have delayed 4.1 until they are fixed instead of pushing it live in such a terrible state.

We've discussed this before. Will you ever learn from your mistakes, Bioware/EA?

Edited by Glzmo