Downtime Funtime

EricMusco

Yessir, more codes are a comin'. Since you asked, I am going to just PM you a code so you can go to sleep!

Next question, what two heroes are locked in combat on the front cover of the SWTOR Encyclopedia. First 3 correct answers get some codes!

-eric

How about everyone who has an active Sub gets a code? Would be more fun and a better Game.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yessir, more codes are a comin'. Since you asked, I am going to just PM you a code so you can go to sleep!

Next question, what two heroes are locked in combat on the front cover of the SWTOR Encyclopedia. First 3 correct answers get some codes!

-eric

Pm me one too. 23:00 here. :)

>.< what an epic waste of time I'm like 25-0 on the codes frustration abounds

Its just like the new packs.

They heard you like RNG, so they added RNG to your RNG.

And in this case: "we heard you like frustration, so we added some frustration to your frustration".

All The Best

Yeah, I'm off to bed. Every time a question is posted, instantly 6 pages pop up with answers. Too tired for this... and slightly disappointed, to be honest. Could've used some CC :(

Have a great night everyone (You too Eric Musco :p)

Edited by Defecter

-eric

Good evening Eric,

even if the downtime has been going on longer, I just wanted to say thank you for the work you're doing .

Sure you did not just do on the job little straight with you .

And even if the situation is not the best is all you are looking forward surely also something pleasant to hear .

In this sense, a lot of success and once the problem is solved a peaceful and pleasant service !

Good night together :)

so another patch day with extended maintenance. personally I want to see the game working properly, so I don't mind this. what I would really like, is for my sub reward cartel coins to be credited to me faster than 2 weeks after my sub was renewed. renewed 15 days ago, still waiting for my coins.

-eric

Lord Vindican and Ven Zallow!