Downtime Funtime

EricMusco

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its been 20 minutes or so since the last batch of codes. has eric given up here?

I'm not sure I'd blame him... we seem to enjoy shooting the messenger here on the forums :rak_03:

It's not like there is anything he can do to fix it faster, he's not a dev. And in fact, everytime he asks the devs for an update, that adds to the time it'll take them to fix it (not saying he shouldn't do it, cause we do deserve to be updated and whatnot, but its a careful balancing act).

No! Throwing out codes, NO! That is Unacceptable considering what has gone on here today. What you should do is send us all a free hyper crate of your new pack. :mad:: I normally understand this but today crossed the line. Then playing a copy and paste game after many hours of overtime maintenance. If you're going to make us wait this long then give all of us something. please,:(

https://youtu.be/XB6uB-PaAZI?t=55s :D:D

This is ridiculous. To begin with, I don't care if you delete this post, ban me from the forums or the game itself, look, here's my middle finger for you.

With that said, you might not have noticed, but I am a paying subscriber to this game and your company fails to deliver the "early access" (or, rather, any access) because of improperly tested software. It's simply infuriating to see you throwing single-use cartel coin codes here, then making your subscribers play trivia about BioWare's most famous mouthpiece's personal life.

A bare minimum would be to grant those cartel coins to EVERY subscriber, or, rather, add an extra day of subscription or two to compensate for your incompetence. I was foolish enough to buy 60 days just a few days ago; I swear, here and now, that after this you will never, ever get a single penny from me again. Voting with my wallet, so to speak.

Don't bother telling me how I won't be missed.

Best declaration I ever read on the internet.

I would not mind a nice unique decoration, if you got one of these please send it my way.

How about the one sent out to those who finished the Makeb achievment before 4.0 was released? It's a very beautiful deco, and very big! I was half way through getting the achievment right before 4.0 was released.