Downtime Funtime

EricMusco

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In one fell swoop, the entire forums no longer knew how to receive PMs :rak_03:

Next question! First 5 get some codes. This one will be interesting! In SWTOR there is a type of item that I collect. I have a lot of them. What type of item is it?

As a bonus, the first person to guess exactly how many of them I have (based on my Collections) will win multiple codes!

-eric

Speeders and if you collect like I do, probably well over a hundred. So I will say 124.

Next question! First 5 get some codes. This one will be interesting! In SWTOR there is a type of item that I collect. I have a lot of them. What type of item is it?

As a bonus, the first person to guess exactly how many of them I have (based on my Collections) will win multiple codes!

-eric

you have 47 pets

-eric

Lucky coins

• Dev Post

Apparently you all know me too well. The answer was Mounts! The winners are Elysith, Xxthor, dimmidice, zerokronos, and Adamantious. Check your PMs!

As of this post I haven't seen an answer to the second part. So for ONE lucky winner, of a possible 250 Mounts unlocked, how many do I currently have? First person in the thread with the correct answer gets bonus awesomeness.

-eric

-eric

Cartel Coin codes

You have an endless supply

-eric

Color Crystals