Downtime Funtime

EricMusco

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a thankless job Eric and those who have to monitor the Forums. So thank you Eric, and those of the Forums Staff. You have a hellish job when things go wrong and a thankless job when things go right.

Eric is the "community manager", his "thanks" are his paycheck every week. Any and ALL flak he catches here comes in the job description. He made the choice to take the job, and you know, choices matter......

the fact that there doing this makes me think the problem is big one... anyone else think that??
To me it sounds like they have to edit the patch to make the quest inactive. then repackage the patch and then upload it. shouldn't take so long though?

I'm sick of you guys complaining. You all need to remember they didn't need to make this game and you should be thankful that we have it. Eric and his team are doing everything they can to get the game fixed and back up and running.

Yeah, I'm off to bed. Every time a question is posted, instantly 6 pages pop up with answers. Too tired for this... and slightly disappointed, to be honest. Could've used some CC :(

Have a great night everyone (You too Eric Musco :p)

Me too. Quoted because I'm tired, and ready to turn in. Too tired to word put right ... you get it.

Edited by Nmyownworld

Not to be rude but I honestly think that having so many troubles and delays when it comes to main Game Updates, and so almost everytime as it seems to me and many others, isn't professionnal nor respectful towards the players.

Have a good evening everyone.

http://www.swtor.com/r/XsPx - Must check this out

^ This is the 3rd or 4th time you've posted this, after muliple people (including Eric) have posted that this is against the rules.

Note: I've edited your link, it won't work, but frankly if you don't get a forum ban and a removal of all referral clicks, then shame on the admins. The rest of us follow the rules, so should you.