Downtime Funtime

EricMusco

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to HikariChino, Trosebabe, and Inspirator who had the correct answer of Sniper! I will be sending each of you a PM with a CC code.

Next question. What State did I live in before moving to Texas to work at BioWare? Again, first 3 to answer correctly win a prize!

-eric

Virginia

Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachussetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, TRICK QUESTION TEXAS(?), Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming

You forgot one.

So SWTOR was released on December 20, 2011 with massive amounts of promises.

"The game had 1 million subscribers within three days of its launch, making it the world's "fastest-growing MMO ever". However, in the following months the game lost a fair share of its subscriptions, but has remained profitable"

Which is now the cartel market....

Development started before 2008 and after 8 years you would of thought the swtor team would of learnt from the mistakes they have made but it doesn't seem that they have.

I know that most of the team original team has been replaced but this shouldn't stop the game from progressing and developing... WOW is over 10 years old but it's showing that it could go on for another 10 years, unlike SWTOR

Congrats to zerokronos, sirmoshi, and MoyaSP with the correct answer of Pennsylvania. I have to say, I didn't realize I gave off the "Cali vibe." A lot of guesses for California!

Quick break, and then we will be back for more Cartel Coin giveaways. I will start sprinkling in some classic TaunTaun Fawn minipets, etc.

-eric

How about giving something to all the subscribers instead of this?

I paid to get early access, and probably i'm going to miss a day of it since it's late here and probably sercer won't be online for a while..

You expect everybody in the world know states of your country?

If you can't name at least one state of America, I'm sorry to tell you that you have some serious issues with your general culture. And to clear any question, I am not from the USA but France.

Edited by demotivator

Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachussetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, TRICK QUESTION TEXAS(?), Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming

i might not have CC to give you ... but you may pass 1st grade

Congrats to zerokronos, sirmoshi, and MoyaSP with the correct answer of Pennsylvania. I have to say, I didn't realize I gave off the "Cali vibe." A lot of guesses for California!

As a Californian who met Musco IN California (SD Cantina a few years back), I can agree that he gives off slight Cali vibes. Though I still had the right answer (PA); Linked-in is super useful.

Quick break, and then we will be back for more Cartel Coin giveaways. I will start sprinkling in some classic TaunTaun Fawn minipets, etc.

-eric

come back with some better questions too! non stream related. this downtime isn't just affecting people who watch the stream you know?