Network Error ???

Legolose

Ok I'm trying to download this patch and I got this :

"Network Error while downloading patch data. Retrying(310)" I been relogging & relogging and it keeps brings this error up, is the patch glitched or something because I never had this problem before download a patch???

And is there a way to fix this???

Ok I'm trying to download this patch and I got this :

"Network Error while downloading patch data. Retrying(310)" I been relogging & relogging and it keeps brings this error up, is the patch glitched or something because I never had this problem before download a patch???

And is there a way to fix this???

They forgot to pay the hamsters. :(

It has been doing this ALL day. I just resubbed 2 days ago after being gone for 2 years just to test the waters. Ill tell you right now its not looking good. Also, the fact that this same error is happening to so many people and no one is getting a response is ridiculous.

might want to go over on the ea support side and do a "me too" on the persons thread that says they are having the 301 network error also.

also the pausing and unpausing was working for me for a little while but its a total stop now at around 2.28 gigs.

It has been doing this ALL day. I just resubbed 2 days ago after being gone for 2 years just to test the waters. Ill tell you right now its not looking good. Also, the fact that this same error is happening to so many people and no one is getting a response is ridiculous.

I think someone posted a response from Bioware in a thread about this. I think it was that they were aware of it and working on it but at the time, there were no ETA.

I've been back for a while after some time away because of study and this is the first time I've had trouble with the game since I've been back so I wouldn't judge the launcher or game's general behavior by this.

Edited by SingaSong

just a regular patch day I guess......rofl......the patch for me comes to a dead stop at 1155.67 mb remaining and pause doesn't assist.....restarting the patch from scratch doesn't help either, when it gets to 1155.67 mb remaining it's dead again.....tried several times....no change....guess I'll go take a nap.....lol :rolleyes: Edited by Cougaren

i've decided that having my browser over the installer so that i can't see it... and reading the forums, or watching a vid... oh... i even did some work... /gasp... novel that. totally ignoring the installer progress, and that seems to be more productive then letting it bother me how long it is taking or that its now stuck at 37 megs left to go and almost done.... ;-)

i've decided that having my browser over the installer so that i can't see it... and reading the forums, or watching a vid... oh... i even did some work... /gasp... novel that. totally ignoring the installer progress, and that seems to be more productive then letting it bother me how long it is taking or that its now stuck at 37 megs left to go and almost done.... ;-)

We are getting a 310 network error.. and unable to download.. aka competly stuck with 0 progress..

As to activities.. i do plenty.. but the downtime fun game.. of mad dash to redeem idiotic codes.. that lags up the whole server.. forum server.. is kinda crazy.. i get it people loves free **** and it is distracting them. that the game isn't working.. hell i even get why Eric is doing it.. doesn't mean that is the right way to do it.. plus the amount of people who is having the 310 error.. there has been no offical response as to how or why it is happening..

I launched the launcher, took my dogs for a walk, bought some new clothes, went grocery shopping and gas up my 3 vehicles. By the time I got done doing all of those things....the patcher was just finishing. :rolleyes: nice system you have implemented...

Oh I got that too....

But even if you get around that, you have the whole servers being down, because something went wrong and now its been in maintenance all day.

*rolls on back and flips a magazine*

sigh I can't wait til its up...

early access..

new packs..

and I can trade in my stack of hard worked mk-8's into mk-9's D :cool:

So sit with me bros, my baby is down, and Im waiting for it come come back D:

....not much avail to the other rampaging turd pies in the forums... ¬¬

Edited by MotheSith

I launched the launcher, took my dogs for a walk, bought some new clothes, went grocery shopping and gas up my 3 vehicles. By the time I got done doing all of those things....the patcher was just finishing. :rolleyes: nice system you have implemented...

but got your chores done, huh?

Now, what could the universe have been telling you? :p

well it seems fixed for me now soo yay

ummm nope it isnt fixed.. still stops downloading.. i lord this is horrid.. i think this is worse than early access of the launch of the entire game.. lol

Edited by Taliena
it stoped working again...