XiamaraSimi

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet all my CC between one and two hours. #AllOrNothingFolks

:rak_04:

I will take that bet my fellow community peeps and raise you... oh wait never mind I only have 8000 cartel coins. Hold on a minute *checks piggy bank* nope false alarm *cries deeply in misery*. Though on a serious note I'm expecting it to take at least 2 hours longer than Tait posted. :D

After past performances, it won't be delayed. It'll be pushed as is, and then after all the complaints there'll be emergency maintenance - the following day.

And then after all the feedback, most of the bugs that'll spawn from this will not be fixed within the month; unless it is CM related.

Edited by Eillack

After past performances, it won't be delayed. It'll be pushed as is, and then after all the complaints there'll be emergency maintenance - the following day.

And then after all the feedback, most of the bugs that'll spawn from this will not be fixed within the month; unless it is CM related.

Oh yes, i forgot, a new pack drops today, they wont let them stay down past when said pack is supposed to go live...:p

Yep, called it.

Gee maintenance has been extended, what a suprise! Said no SWTOR player EVER.

Seriously Bioware, this happens pretty much every single time.

This says two things.

A) Start maintenance EARLIER

B) Be like Scotty and overestiminate the time you -THINK- it will take by several hours.

Most everyone on SWTORs Twitters faces right now

Edited by XiamaraSimi

Its also always the case that its extended with no ETA and this announcement is only made after the maintenance has over run.

Did it only become apparent they would over run after they had over run.Did no one think of getting more information before it over run to give an eta.

More and more it seems that the development team are pushing for people to unsub then come back in August if they want to see the story, Aside from some junk bribes the only thing subscription gives is early maintenance delays.