Vote your top solo ranked classes heading into next season.

SpenBoss

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Says the guy that thinks L Sorcs are in any way viable.

The do **** heals and **** damage.

The only thing they have is bubble and phasewalk, which again is **** because all they will do is die again.

They do have viable DPS, but its on the lower side of viable. Its definitely not FotM, and wont compare to anything when its being focused.

Madness sorc is the way for DPS, lightning still does dps but not enough compared to madness.

Okidokie. Then do some ranked matches and show us. Im looking forward to learn from you grandmaster-i-create-more-hps-on-operative-than-any-sorc

you do realize this part of the quote is referring to his comment about the Op's AoE ability and nothing else, right? You also probably didnt catch the part where I said its not about who heals the most or highest scoreboards too. don't worry, I just repeated it for you ;)

you do realize this part of the quote is referring to his comment about the Op's AoE ability and nothing else, right? You also probably didnt catch the part where I said its not about who heals the most or highest scoreboards too. don't worry, I just repeated it for you ;)

It is.

If sorcs ( as you mentioned earlier), THE TANK HEALS (which should be merc btw, sorc should be the master of nothing as a tradeoff for their utility) natuarally do more hps than the supposed aoe hps class there's clearly something wrong.

(I guess L2P advice inc.)

Sorc healer

conc op/mara/pt

sorc dot

Maybe spank tank juggs, but not too sure.

Why do so many people add conc op as a top class in solo ranked?

I feel like there damage is extremely limited.

Anybody who plays conc op care to comment?

Conc op has low damage, yes but a huge lot of mitigation which allows you to soak up a lot of damage for your team. Also you have stealth and very good cc.

But in general sin>op

If it wasn't for the offheals

Maybe because... you know... ops were best 1vs1 class since forever... and MAYBE... just MAYBE... in yolo 1 op can kill/kite 2+ people, because in yolo there are no tank+heal immortals...

just so you know... :mon_eek:

Edited by Surbatu

Maybe because... you know... ops were best 1vs1 class since forever... and MAYBE... just MAYBE... in yolo 1 op can kill/kite 2+ people, because in yolo there are no tank+heal immortals...

just so you know... :mon_eek:

I feel like in yolo you come across a decent amount of heals/tanks tho?