The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Take Care.

ScarletBlaze

Greetings,

This is something I never expected to do. I thought I would be playing this game for a long time but it is time for me to say goodbye.

I made some wonderful friends and I imagine we will still keep in touch. I was blessed to have such great friends and a wonderful guild.

I wish you all the best and I did enjoy some of the forum posts with some of the individuals and I wish you all the best.

The game is no longer for me anymore. I wish you all the best.

Take Care and God bless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ped1jYLFtkA

Scarlet

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings,

This is something I never expected to do. I thought I would be playing this game for a long time but it is time for me to say goodbye.

I made some wonderful friends and I imagine we will still keep in touch. I was blessed to have such great friends and a wonderful guild.

I wish you all the best and I did enjoy some of the forum posts with some of the individuals and I wish you all the best.

The game is no longer for me anymore. I wish you all the best.

Take Care and God bless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ped1jYLFtkA

Scarlet

Sorry to see you leave OP. :( Hope this game left you with some good memories and experiences. I wish you the best of luck in the next game and future endeavors. May the force be with you. :)

Edited by squirrelballz

....and you are....?

ScarletBlaze has been a regular forum member for ages. Perhaps you didn't recognize her because she isn't a troll?

Anyway, Sorry to see you go, but it was clear for awhile that the game wasn't moving in the right direction for you and your SO.

Best wishes ScarletBlaze and take care! :(

We might not have agreed on some things in the past, but your time on the forums have been fair to many.

My sub's up shortly after Chapter X drops as well. I hope to see you again one day. I'll likely be back for at least one month at the end of the year (NOV/DEC) just to see the 2 hours of content for 11-16 Chapters. I doubt 16 will be on time so I say Nov/Dec. :eek:

Edited by dscount

Best wishes ScarletBlaze and take care! :(

We might not have agreed on some things in the past, but your time on the forums have been fair to many.

My sub's up shortly after Chapter X drops as well. I hope to see you again one day. I'll likely be back for at least one month at the end of the year (NOV/DEC) just to see the 2 hours of content for 11-16 Chapters. I doubt 16 will be on time so I say Nov/Dec. :eek:

This is ridiculous. You can't say that it took 2 hours to do the first 6 chapters so why would you think these will be so short?

Look for people who don't care simply move along. The OP is just saying their goodbyes and guess what surprise they happen to have people who actually cared about what they thought. Now that we know the issue doesn't affect you, you can post in another thread and possibly contribute and help out the community. Who knows one day people might care about you like the OP as they happened to be a good poster and contributed to the community. :)

Greetings,

If you are actually leaving, then just leave and spare us the soap opera.

Man, all these long-time posters leaving.

Yes, all one of them.

....and you are....?

OP is just another attention-monger, like all "goodbye" posters are. Some people seem to have a need to believe others care what they do on the anonymous internet.

Edited by branmakmuffin

ScarletBlaze has been a regular forum member for ages. Perhaps you didn't recognize her because she isn't a troll?

Anyway, Sorry to see you go, but it was clear for awhile that the game wasn't moving in the right direction for you and your SO.

^ this... quote for all the truths...

May the Force be with you Scarlet... give all your stuff to your friends! :)