Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Maintenance: 9 February 2016

TaitWatson

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright folks, it as almost an hour later. I checked in with the team and unfortunately I don't have a ton of new information to report. We are still very actively testing solutions in an effort to get the servers online as soon as possible.

I will check back in an hour and pass on any and all updates that I have. We apologize again for the unexpected additional downtime!

-eric

Do you know if they'll be fixing the problem with the Anarchist pack a few, including myself have reported?

Hey, I have a snow day from my Graduate program today. I planned on playing, but I'm getting some housework and homework finished. Therefore, once the game actually does go live, I can play. Lets stop complaining and find something else to do but call people names. It's funny that the ones slinging poop are the ones calling the developers "monkeys"!

Reading this thread is like watching a bad nerd reality show. We are having a guilty pleasure being entertained by the demands for free stuff, nerd rage, threats to quit and more. Trolls are having a field day!

Someone should turn this into a nerd rage reality tv show segment.

Keep on coming with the cheap entertainment! This is awesome and way better than the Kardashians or Honey BooBoo. Ever refresh of the thread brings new gems of laughter.

<grabs popcorn and keeps reading>

I love how people are saying "don't they use a test server?" or have similar opinions/ideas.

1. These people are smarter than you.

2. If you did actual game developing, you would know there is a difference in test / real world.

3. It's a game. I pay for it too. Out of all the game updates I have seen, this one is the only one that has screwed up.

Things happen. That's what happens in life. Luckily they caught it before people really started playing.

If you are that unhappy, unsub. Stop with the I deserve instant gratification. You don't.

Thanks Bioware.

Edited by DarthBroot

Alright folks, it as almost an hour later. I checked in with the team and unfortunately I don't have a ton of new information to report. We are still very actively testing solutions in an effort to get the servers online as soon as possible.

I will check back in an hour and pass on any and all updates that I have. We apologize again for the unexpected additional downtime!

-eric

Actually... it is almost 3 hours later, but oh well... We didn't pay for the game to be online or anything else Bioware didn't promise in exchange...

I love all the boneheads demanding compensation because they took a day off to play the game while they've known for months that its patch day and things go wrong....nobody told you to slack off for the game lmao they promised 3 days of early access so im sure they will push everything off a day to adjust for time lost. Also if you think you could do better programming and installing an mmo played in many countries on many dif servers flawlessly PLEASE go and apply for work at bioware and prove it...(waits for the hateful responses from butthurt morons who know nothing about game programming with popcorn in hand)