Maintenance: 9 February 2016

TaitWatson

To be fair.... they owe you nothing regardless of how long the downtime takes. :)

They owe me nothing, my ***! They owe me a day of playtime that I, as every other sub out there, paid for and will not get! I had the day off today because it was holiday, and I planned to play. Tomorrow I have work, so obviously I won't be able to play until I get home.

My subscription will not magically add these hours and I will get no compensation for it. I am used to it by now, I know that's how it works because Bioware doesn't care much about their customers, none of that is fresh news.

But make no mistake, they do owe us. Without stupid idiots like us paying them, there would be no SWTOR!

Edited by ChastitySlayer

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to play the new expansion today, but it looks like a good ol' Nullsec solo roam would be more fun.

Or maybe I'll scan down a wormhole and mess with the occupants some.

Hope you guys get the servers fixed soon. Fly safe! o7

Or maybe I'll work on my new novel. Whichever. :)

Alright folks, it as almost an hour later. I checked in with the team and unfortunately I don't have a ton of new information to report. We are still very actively testing solutions in an effort to get the servers online as soon as possible.

I will check back in an hour and pass on any and all updates that I have. We apologize again for the unexpected additional downtime!

-eric

I do not care how but i need to be compensated for my wasted time. It's bad enough the engine is still so poorly optimized and the game performance is an utter utter distateful drag.

Not to be a pest but we do get free coins for this...right? I mean in two hours I'll have lost one of my three early access days that I subbed for... It'd be nice for some compensation.

Oh and somebody click the link in my signature so I can get free stuff to cheer me up.

In an hour you will have "lost" 6 hours of Early Access. That's not day.

And this tells me that someone did not do full testing before making the update live.

You may or may not be able to download the update. Those getting Network errors on the download just wait. Those that have downloaded the update only get to see the server screen [Offline]