Maintenance: 9 February 2016

TaitWatson

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never liked the Rakghoul event. Its like Pokemon in a room full of trainer. They always pop up in the most stupidest places. XD

Unfortunately for the KOTFE quests we have been doing while waiting for chapt 10 someone with a wicked sense of humor made it required to go through Rakghouls to get the Imperial companion who turns into one. Same for the fool who makes us do 20 cycles of pvp to get the Trooper droid out of hock (seems like the same is true for Pierce)

Edited by Spiritbrook
forgot something

Well, if they change patch time for a few years to afternoons in US you will get it eventually. :rolleyes:

im pretty sure my notice this morning said patch would be done by 9 am and its almost 6pm... pretty sure everyone is losing most the day (as people work all diff shifts)

Nah, MMORPGs were rocking long before M59 They were called MUDs though and were text based..

Oh ye of little faith: MMORPGs have been around a lot longer than that... try since the 1970s... they were played on tables and used dice and dungeon masters to play....:D

As a subscriber, I pay for service delivered, not for delays, errors or any other ****. these are not my problem, as I am a customer and not an associate and we neither share profits. So I expect to get what I pay for, that simple

totally aggree... also those people working for bioware is not making a charity job here, they are getting paid for it, this is their job... they made a mistake and everybody waiting to play naturally waiting it to be fix asap...

Unfortunately someone with a wicked sense of humor made it required to go through Rakghouls to get the Imperial companion who turns into one. Same for the fool who makes us do 20 cycles of pvp to get the Trooper droid out of hock (seems like the same is true for Pierce)

As a main sith jug player, I didnt know that. Just trying to lighten things up on a fourm full of haters. XD