Maintenance: 9 February 2016

TaitWatson

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

I spoke too soon. As we were bringing the servers up we spotted another potential issue and are bringing the servers back into maintenance mode to look into it.

I will let you know more details as I have them.

-eric

Edited by EricMusco

Hey folks,

I spoke too soon. As we were bringing the servers up we spotted another potential issue and are bringing the servers back into maintenance mode to look into it.

-eric

You cant be serious. This is such a joke. You guys wasted a whole damn day of our playtime.

Hey folks,

-eric

I know you're just the messenger, and I feel bad for all the nerd rage that's about to be directed against you.

Hey folks,

-eric

per chance will this fix my being stuck at main assets 225 and network error 310?

Hey folks,

-eric

lol too funny

Hey folks,

-eric

[ Sad trombone sound ]

Hey folks,

-eric

looks like a hamster wheel has been derailed

Hey folks,

-eric

HAHA! Such a troll!

This litteraly made me laugh out loud for real, thank you. Haha!

Hey folks,

-eric

:rak_03: nice trolling

Edited by helpmewin