How would Valkorion react to...

dvidas

How do you guys think that Valkorion would react to the outlander if he flirted and eventually ravished Vaylin?or even more crazy what if we did that with his freaking wife Senya? Please let me know what you think? ;)

I pretty much has this as the headcanon for one of my smugglers that they imagine one of Valky's kids like this to bother him and because it is about the only way they have of getting some payback at the moment. In that smuggler's case, it is Arcann because she respects Senya so she does not want to use her like that even if it is in thought and Vaylin scares her too much.

Now the unhinged bounty hunter on the other hand... That one would imaging some odd and freaky scenarios that would not even need to be about his former lover or his children and she'd do it just because it'd amuse her to see how Valkorion would react. Couldn't have picked a worse head, Valky.

Edited by SingaSong

Heck, do like Danny Trejo in Machete, and have them both at once while you're at it. I am sure it is a good idea to piss someone like him off, no worries :p

I really like your devious mind... ( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

How do you guys think that Valkorion would react to the outlander if he flirted and eventually ravished Vaylin?or even more crazy what if we did that with his freaking wife Senya? Please let me know what you think? ;)

To me he seems to have a soft spot for Senya, he always seems to speak very highly of her though I can't imagine him jealous. Someone posted awhile ago with the idea of Valky being in our head whilst we romanced/black screened Senya...:o

Edited by BlueShiftRecall

To me he seems to have a soft spot for Senya, he always seems to speak very highly of her though I can't imagine him jealous. Someone posted awhile ago with the idea of Valky being in our head whilst we romanced/black screened Senya...:o

Valky starts commenting during the romancing and critiquing the Outlander for not doing things the way he did and claiming Senya liked it more the way he used to do things for and to her.

Edited by SingaSong

I'm not even sure if he would care, I mean he was planning to nom the galaxy, them included. He may even like the idea of the Outlander being with Vaylin as she is his favourite child.

I could either see him being amused or seeking for a way to exit your head. :p

It would be really epic to threaten him that if he does not leave your body he will be forced to watch but I can easily see him being amused by this and telling you that this was somehow part of his dark master plan.

It would be really epic to threaten him that if he does not leave your body he will be forced to watch but I can easily see him being amused by this and telling you that this was somehow part of his dark master plan.

It would be hilarious if half-way through the fade to black scene you just here Valkorion giving you tips. :D

Great thread btw.

Here's a thought, maybe Valk is manipulating the player into wanting such a revenge, so he can be with Senya using the player characters awesome younger body :D

It would be hilarious if half-way through the fade to black scene you just here Valkorion giving you tips. :D

Great thread btw.

The most important thing he would probably say is that we should choose our words very careful when we talk with Vaylin cuz if we push her wrong button even he won't be able to save us from her wrath.:D

Here's a thought, maybe Valk is manipulating the player into wanting such a revenge, so he can be with Senya using the player characters awesome younger body :D

Imagine Senya doing the same thing trying to seduce the outlander so that when she has the player in her grasp Valky can take over the body and start tormenting the outlander as he is forced to watch his own body in action controled by Valkorion.

Imagine Senya doing the same thing trying to seduce the outlander so that when she has the player in her grasp Valky can take over the body and start tormenting the outlander as he is forced to watch his own body in action controled by Valkorion.

Oh now that is something I had never thought of! Talk about a twist if Senya was playing us all along just so Valky could take us over :D

Edited by BlueShiftRecall

I'm more concerned about how the other "romance" companions would react when you start kissing them with Valkorion still in your mind.

".... hmm... She reminds me of Senya when she was younger"

The PC-character just backs up with a disturbed look on his face.

(or, in case of a male romance-companion)

"Though all the lifetimes I've lived, the grand deeds I did... this was not part of ANY of my plans."

I've been curious how Valkorion would react to any of the romances, especially if they have sex. Like does he stand there and watch?

He seems like the kind that would say "It enhances your power, do it." to just ignoring it completely while he focuses on galaxy domination.