Why is Vitiate so obsessed with the "Emperor" title so much?

Slowpokeking

I used to LARP and my home chapter was an empire. The chapter owner, naturally, was the emperor. All the other chapters in our surrounding region were kingdoms. But, nope, OUR chapter owner just HAD to be the EMPEROR of an EMPIRE because he was a douchecanoe.

Vitiate is also a douchecanoe.

In all seriousness, though, I don't know why. Though say "King" out loud. It sounds kind of whiny, a lot of the pronunciation is through the nose; very nasally. Now say "Emperor" out loud. Much more commanding, more booming, it comes from your chest.

Emperor Douchecanoe probably spent a lot of time practicing it in front of the mirror. Wait...am I talking about Vititate or about the former chapter owner of the LARP I used to play? Dammit, now I don't know.

I used to LARP and my home chapter was an empire. The chapter owner, naturally, was the emperor. All the other chapters in our surrounding region were kingdoms. But, nope, OUR chapter owner just HAD to be the EMPEROR of an EMPIRE because he was a douchecanoe.

Vitiate is also a douchecanoe.

In all seriousness, though, I don't know why. Though say "King" out loud. It sounds kind of whiny, a lot of the pronunciation is through the nose; very nasally. Now say "Emperor" out loud. Much more commanding, more booming, it comes from your chest.

Emperor Douchecanoe probably spent a lot of time practicing it in front of the mirror. Wait...am I talking about Vititate or about the former chapter owner of the LARP I used to play? Dammit, now I don't know.

"Emperor" wasn't really a booming title in the SW universe. It is in real life because many powerful rulers had used it. In SW, the supreme title of the Sith is Sith'ari.

Not really. That was just a prophecy and also the ultimate ideal of sithiness. There was no rank called a Sith'ari. In fact, I think Vitiate used the title "Emperor" to indicate that he was above any other sith because nobody other than Palpatine had used it before. Until SWTOR came out "The Dark Lord of the Sith" was the title that all his predecessors and successors used.

Not really. That was just a prophecy and also the ultimate ideal of sithiness. There was no rank called a Sith'ari. In fact, I think Vitiate used the title "Emperor" to indicate that he was above any other sith because nobody other than Palpatine had used it before. Until SWTOR came out "The Dark Lord of the Sith" was the title that all his predecessors and successors used.

Sith'ari is above any Sith, it can be used as the title.

Palpatine's Sith title is still Dark Lord, his "Emperor" title is used for his non-force user empire.

Sith'ari is above any Sith, it can be used as the title.

Palpatine's Sith title is still Dark Lord, his "Emperor" title is used for his non-force user empire.

Vitiate's Empire is also riddled with non-force users.

Sith'ari is an ancient title that only Purebloods and the people of Korriban respect.