Question about Lord Cytherat

JessicaWolf

1. You can romance him as any Imperial class, but I would suggest being somewhat Light-Sided for spoiler reasons (READ BELOW IF YOU DON'T CARE)

There is a Dark Side decision right after the miniboss that will kill Lord Cytharat, and you are not able to finish the romance.

2. Lord Cytharat is an option for male Imperial characters only. No flirt options for female characters will appear.

Aha I see so it is true you have to be a male, alright then I will lol. So he can be romanced by any Sith empire class (Sith warrior, Sith inquisitor, bounty hunter, and imperial agent) correct ? Just to be sure ;3

Yes, he is happy to flirt with any hot male Imperials. He doesn't discriminate against non-force users. ;)

Yes they can, if you mean Lamda Avasta or whatever her name was. She'll go for anything with a pulse, basically.

She always seemed a bit 'well, err, OK, if that's really what you want' for my F!trooper. Willing to accept it, but not really enthusiastic. Maybe it's a language thing - at the time I had the game set to French, and I've noticed a bunch of things that come out differently. Some are better in French (The Gravestone is called Le Cénotaphe == Cenotaph == Empty Tomb), while others not so much.

Alrighty then thanks guys lol and the republic woman can be flirted with on both women and men ? I heared she is like Cytherat only romancable by girls like Cytherat is only romancable by males. am I wrong ? Edited by JessicaWolf

Alrighty then thanks guys lol and the republic woman can be flirted with on both women and men ? I heared she is like Cytherat only romancable by girls like Cytherat is only romancable by males. am I wrong ?

She will flirt with guys too. I don't know if the flirts are the same though. I dislike her, so I didn't take the flirt options.