Looking for someone to play the story with ?

Fizy

Hey there

I was playing the game with a real friend of mine but he quit due to his reallife problems and I dont want to continue alone so I thought that maybe I should meet with someone new.Actually I can do all missions alone but still playing with someone is better.After my friend had left I constantly made side missions etc so I am still at very low level in story so it will be really easy to catch up with me if the player pushes for a day.(not in terms of level but in terms of story progression)

I am not a owner of a guild and I dont have desire to do to pvp if the guy in front of me does rp I will too.My intention is to experience story together and have fun with it.

It doesnt matter you are level 1 or 10 I even help some folks on Korriban so its not a problem for me but if you are ahaed in the story compared to me then you must help me catch you.

MyChar: Sith Warrior (Marauder) 42 Level,economical level good ship is mod3 and I have decent stornghold(house)

MyPersonality: Mature player,dont like insults 27 years old fluent in english uses teamspeak.

Anyone intrested ?

Edited by Fizy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hey there

I was playing the game with a real friend of mine but he quit due to his reallife problems and I dont want to continue alone so I thought that maybe I should meet with someone new.Actually I can do all missions alone but still playing with someone is better.After my friend had left I constantly made side missions etc so I am still at very low level in story so it will be really easy to catch up with me if the player pushes for a day.(not in terms of level but in terms of story progression)

I am not a owner of a guild and I dont have desire to do to pvp if the guy in front of me does rp I will too.My intention is to experience story together and have fun with it.

It doesnt matter you are level 1 or 10 I even help some folks on Korriban so its not a problem for me but if you are ahaed in the story compared to me then you must help me catch you.

MyChar: Sith Warrior (Marauder) 42 Level,economical level good ship is mod3 and I have decent stornghold(house)

MyPersonality: Mature player,dont like insults 27 years old fluent in english uses teamspeak.

Anyone intrested ?

sure,i could find time to assist you and have fun =P