Jonas Balkar

JennyFlynn

So, is there any chance my Trooper will ever reunite with Balkar somewhere? I always thought they had nice chemistry and was saddened that it never went beyond some casual flirts. She's on Rishi now and just got some mails from him about her work with Theron and something else, just seems like there could be something there if the writers were open to it. I know that thus far he's not in KotFE but I'd like to see him reappear in the future and perhaps a chance to progress their relationship.

Yeah Jonas and Jaxo were my favorite recurring NPCs for the Trooper story line although the situation they put us in with Jaxo.. not so cool. Blowing Jonas' 'joke' proposal off kinda blew too, I totally would have gone for it. Now seeing as we hear from him while working with Theron on the SoR stories.. maybe there's a small hope for the future.

Yeah Jonas and Jaxo were my favorite recurring NPCs for the Trooper story line although the situation they put us in with Jaxo.. not so cool. Blowing Jonas' 'joke' proposal off kinda blew too, I totally would have gone for it. Now seeing as we hear from him while working with Theron on the SoR stories.. maybe there's a small hope for the future.

Well, we did get to see Vowrawn from the SW story for a minuet. Maybe it could be a sign they might introduce some old Class NPC's.

Well, we did get to see Vowrawn from the SW story for a minuet. Maybe it could be a sign they might introduce some old Class NPC's.

I don't belive that was Vowreon, just a sith that looked similer, IIRC he had some slight detail differances.

it COULDN'T be Vowron, because none of the dark council other then Ancia was left. Vowron proably dissappered for good after rishi

Edited by BrianDavion

I don't belive that was Vowreon, just a sith that looked similer, IIRC he had some slight detail differances.

it COULDN'T be Vowron, because none of the dark council other then Ancia was left. Vowron proably dissappered for good after rishi

It was Vowrawn, plus it was said that MOST of the dark council had been killed or had disappeared.

it COULDN'T be Vowron, because none of the dark council other then Ancia was left. Vowron probably dissappered for good after rishi

No, I think it was Vowrawn all right, he's the minister of logistics, and with his ability to get along with people makes for a good negotiator. They said somewhere along the line in the story, that there had been negotiating, and I think that's what that scene was meant to accomplish, showing a guy (that looks like a noble) repping the Republic, and Imperial with Vowrawn.

I figure after the events on Rishi with SW, that Vowrawn might have gone beyond to escape the reach of the Hand, and probably hid out there until it was time to negotiate. Vowrawn is a strategic genius and has strongholds all over the place, often in enemy territory, just like on Corellia when he was holed up, dead center in the Republic area. I think that bit of class story established that he's quite capable of slipping into Zakuul and ingratiating himself at the right time.

Edited by Lunafox

No, I think it was Vowrawn all right, he's the minister of logistics, and with his ability to get along with people makes for a good negotiator. They said somewhere along the line in the story, that there had been negotiating, and I think that's what that scene was meant to accomplish, showing a guy (that looks like a noble) repping the Republic, and Imperial with Vowrawn.

I figure after the events on Rishi with SW, that Vowrawn might have gone beyond to escape the reach of the Hand, and probably hid out there until it was time to negotiate. Vowrawn is a strategic genius and has strongholds all over the place, often in enemy territory, just like on Corellia when he was holed up, dead center in the Republic area. I think that bit of class story established that he's quite capable of slipping into Zakuul and ingratiating himself at the right time.

The other guy is an Alderaan representative of House Organa, I think you can find him in the Empire camp at the end of the Alderaan Planetary arc.

• 2 weeks later...
The other guy is an Alderaan representative of House Organa, I think you can find him in the Empire camp at the end of the Alderaan Planetary arc.

I thought that was the Republic Senator that was giving the Trooper orders on Voss. Evram, I think?

I would love to see Jonas come back, become a companion, and have a romance.

• 3 weeks later...

Beware Chapter XI spoilers!

So I just played through Chapter XI to get my Trooper's hubby back and to my pleasant surprise, there's mention of Jonas! I realize this might mean sweet f- all for the future but it just made me happy to know he's still alive and out there and clearly working with Theron and Aric/Havoc to assist us behind the scenes so I'm kinda stoked! Even if that's all we get it's good to know he's out there though I do hope he'll eventually join us on Odessen and like Theron and Lana, maybe even finally become available as a LI? A girl can dream!

Beware Chapter XI spoilers!

So I just played through Chapter XI to get my Trooper's hubby back and to my pleasant surprise, there's mention of Jonas! I realize this might mean sweet f- all for the future but it just made me happy to know he's still alive and out there and clearly working with Theron and Aric/Havoc to assist us behind the scenes so I'm kinda stoked! Even if that's all we get it's good to know he's out there though I do hope he'll eventually join us on Odessen and like Theron and Lana, maybe even finally become available as a LI? A girl can dream!

I would love to know the story behind that alliance myself. ;)

I would love to know the story behind that alliance myself. ;)

There were story blogs to lead the hype for Ziost with Jonas and Theron working together on a mission, they seemed to have been friends for a while. So I don't doubt that Theron kept in contact when going over to the alliance.

There were story blogs to lead the hype for Ziost with Jonas and Theron working together on a mission, they seemed to have been friends for a while. So I don't doubt that Theron kept in contact when going over to the alliance.

Like this one? Yeah I loved that and pretty much figured they're buds. Just hadn't heard from/about Jonas for a while and though I had an inkling suspicion he might be helping us behind the scenes, it's nice to see that somewhat confirmed. Now Theron just needs to bring him to Odessen already although, he's probably more useful atm working with the Republic to provide more intel.

Tempted to hold off on my trooper because if they ever gave us Jonas as a companion/romance option, she would zero in on that with deadly precision. ;) Alas, with all the returning companions I doubt they're going to give us brand new ones besides the ones we got in Chapters I-IX.