Where would you not hesitate to buy a stronghold?

Zasszz

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Alderaan, then please without that snow !

I want to see at least ONCE Alderraan in full bloom !

And the Makeb houses and funiture are simply beautiful, if not destroyed, that is.

It will come with a 3-part panorama decoration of Alderaan's last full-bloom spring 150 years ago. :p

Gotta have Manaan.

...I'd really like to see some area quests for the planet as well.

Alderaan would be nice.

Only stronghold that would be a bonafide Mansion.

Fleet is sort of intriguing.

I guess it would have to be separated between Vaikken Spacedock and Carrick Station. A curved outer wall open to space, and a narrower, curved inner wall with a view down onto the main cantina.

I think smaller, apartment style strongholds on every planet would be awesome. Yes, smaller than Nar Shadaa stronghold. For limits, it could depend on which one you have.

So you could have up to 4 "apartments", 3 Coruscant size, and 1 huge size (Yavin, Tatooine) per legacy.

I really want a Coruscant size place on Manaan. Spacecraft landing pad, main room, balcony overlooking the ocean, and let you see the top of your underwater structure. Stairs leading down to more rooms, with aquarium walls and ceilings. Huge sea creatures swimming over top and beside you. Maybe even be able to watch predators attacking other water creatures as a random encounter, similar to the Tatooine balloon.

Alderaan- A beautiful mansion with a beautiful scenary would be perfect for me. For this one even if I had four I would give up one for this.

then after that

Maanan- Wtih half underwater so you can see the sea life- Without the half underwater nope.

Edited by casirabit

Almost any of the proposed strongholds I'd be interested in. Oddly., Yavin does NOT interest me. I've visited a couple, and they just leave me "meh."

My Imperial guild bought and unlocked Yavin in its entirety day one it was available.

:(

Biggest disappointment since the Crucifixion. Too many hallways and tiny balconies, wide open plateaus without any defining area... basically, despite all that size, very little usable space. I really, really dislike Yavin SH.

My Imperial guild bought and unlocked Yavin in its entirety day one it was available.

:(

Biggest disappointment since the Crucifixion. Too many hallways and tiny balconies, wide open plateaus without any defining area... basically, despite all that size, very little usable space. I really, really dislike Yavin SH.

It was a huge disappointment...a large beautiful disappointment. I would have loved to have more hooks in the batcave, along the ways in, and further inside and also out in front of the stronghold too. The hooks are weirdly laid out, and it's proving to be a decorating nightmare. Most of the strongholds are oddly laid out. I actually like DK and Nar Shaddaa best of all of them. If another came out, I'd give up Tattoine and Yavin in a heart beat for new ones.

Edited by Lunafox

It was a huge disappointment...a large beautiful disappointment. I would have loved to have more hooks in the batcave, along the ways in, and further inside and also out in front of the stronghold too. The hooks are weirdly laid out, and it's proving to be a decorating nightmare.

I gave up in pure frustration at the hook layout. Now it's just gathering nodes galore purely to keep the 100% bonus for conquest. :(

Many of the ones suggested here would be awesome (Manaan!)

I was a bit surprised especially given that our ships are quite empty now sans companions that we weren't allowed to decorate them as though they were our Strongholds...it was always talked about as a possibility in the early days...I appreciate that they are much smaller but there are definitely areas that are 'locked' off in the ships.

The story always describes your ship as your home and now most of us simply don't use them anymore....bit of a waste and a sad end to a really nice bit of the story.

I'd like Manaan or Rakata Prime, but it depends on the design, really.

I was really disappointed by Yavin - long distances and very uncomfortable starting point - long way to GTN.

Seriously, Tatooine and Dromund Kaas are probably the only two strongholds that have both the design and the atmosphere. (Coruscant, too, but I love the dark side and hate the Republic, so).

For me it is more about the actual design of the stronghold...too many gargantuan designs IMO.

This.

I would love to see a Voss stronghold because the "autumn" feeling/setting is nice. But I don't want a super huge stronghold like the newest one, or even like Tatooine. I want smaller stronghold (max the size of the Nar Shadaa one, smaller is perfectly ok) with a important part of it would be an outdoor area.