Companion And server, market question

Reveyah

Hello Coming back to the game after not being able to play, Just have a few questing, and apologize if they have been asked a lot, but couldn't find any concrete answer.

1, What would be the best server to pick, or the highest pop server

2. Is it true all companions can play all 3 rolls, for example can Kira heal now.

3. I have a lot of cartel coins not due to the security key, whats worth buying in the market.

4. is every skipping the begging content now due to the boost, or will i be able to do the old content, I want to start at the beginning.

I appreciate any help TY!

Hello Coming back to the game after not being able to play, Just have a few questing, and apologize if they have been asked a lot, but couldn't find any concrete answer.

2. Is it true all companions can play all 3 rolls, for example can Kira heal now.

3. I have a lot of cartel coins not due to the security key, whats worth buying in the market.

4. is every skipping the begging content now due to the boost, or will i be able to do the old content, I want to start at the beginning.

1) Are you US or EU? For the latter, I'd recommend the Red Eclipse or the Progenitor. For the US I think the Harbinger and Ebon Hawk.

2) Yes, this is true. Kira will be able to heal, tank or dps as you choose.

3) Unlocks like Rocket Boost and account wide inventory modules, time travel reductions, etc...

4) You'll be able to do it all at your leisure now, since you won't out level the content anymore due to level sync. You can take your time doing every single quest in game if that's your preference, while still getting good rewards for doing them.

And finally... welcome back!

I don't know which has the highest population but here is a relative view http://www.swtor.com/server-status. Most are at standard right now.

Yes, all companions can now fill any of the three roles. Right click their portrait to change their role or open the Companions and Contacts Window (N).

Hold on to your coins for the moment. Things are in a state of flux and you'll probably want to makea decision once it settles a bit.

You can start at the beginning. Just don't use the create character at 60 option when making a character.