newly transferred players looking for a imp guild more focus on pvp

Eommer

Hello everybody,

My friends and I just transfered all our chars from Prophecy of Five, the server is dead.

I know this is a pve server but looks like people does alot warzones here too.

So, can you guys suggest me a Imperial Guild more focus on pvp here?

Lets say 70% pvp, 30% pve

Thanks for any help.

<Ambition> is looking to build a pvp focus to complement pve. If you're looking to get into a guild a make a big impact, then we'd be a great option. The guild has more than 200 active accounts with a lot of pvpers.

We are an 18+ guild, pvp and casual raiding with a number of conquest wins under our belt. Our guild ship, Nemesis, is fully unlocked and the best looking ship on the server.

If you want to chat in game, you can reach me on any of these characters: Duncan, Sieyerra, Cymria or Carennia

<Ambition> is looking to build a pvp focus to complement pve. If you're looking to get into a guild a make a big impact, then we'd be a great option. The guild has more than 200 active accounts with a lot of pvpers.

We are an 18+ guild, pvp and casual raiding with a number of conquest wins under our belt. Our guild ship, Nemesis, is fully unlocked and the best looking ship on the server.

If you want to chat in game, you can reach me on any of these characters: Duncan, Sieyerra, Cymria or Carennia

Good to know man. Ty. I will send you a tell tonight.

Right now, I'm the first one to transfer. My others friends will transfer as soon they receive their cartel coins. We have a long experience in pvp, and modesty aside, we are good players. Each of us has at least 4-7 fully-equipped classes. We are all over 30 years old, mature, and we are together in the same guild for more than four years. some of us are interested in participating in pve also.

Edited by Eommer

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.