Optimal PvP Stats

Khryn

Good day!

So I've gotten to the point with my Concentration Sentinel and Fury Marauder that I feel the need to tinker (or min/max) my PvP gear. I have the Ranked PvP Gear set now. I'm just looking for advice on augments or even just an idea where my crit/alacrity/accuracy/power/whatever else ya'll feel is important needs to be sitting at.

I've been experimenting with 39% crit and Alacrity (I think it's around 5% or so, don't remember off the top of my head)

with the rest sitting in Power. I think my accuracy is 104%?

I definitely don't do bad in WZs. I can usually get top 3 in damage if i'm not relegated to guarding. (All too often it seems...) Not that damage matters, but I've noticed some sentinels will get much higher Damage than I do. I realize that are a lot of factors involved including skill and even down to Internet connection, but sometimes I see a disparity and it makes me think I've augmented wrong or should change an enhancement.

And before anyone screams "GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND" -- That is how I got here. Everything is from October 2015, and obviously we've had some changes plus experience.

Help me forums, you're my only hope.

Good day!

So I've gotten to the point with my Concentration Sentinel and Fury Marauder that I feel the need to tinker (or min/max) my PvP gear. I have the Ranked PvP Gear set now. I'm just looking for advice on augments or even just an idea where my crit/alacrity/accuracy/power/whatever else ya'll feel is important needs to be sitting at.

I've been experimenting with 39% crit and Alacrity (I think it's around 5% or so, don't remember off the top of my head)

with the rest sitting in Power. I think my accuracy is 104%?

I definitely don't do bad in WZs. I can usually get top 3 in damage if i'm not relegated to guarding. (All too often it seems...) Not that damage matters, but I've noticed some sentinels will get much higher Damage than I do. I realize that are a lot of factors involved including skill and even down to Internet connection, but sometimes I see a disparity and it makes me think I've augmented wrong or should change an enhancement.

And before anyone screams "GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND" -- That is how I got here. Everything is from October 2015, and obviously we've had some changes plus experience.

Help me forums, you're my only hope.

How are you finding alacrity and accuracy to be? I don't use either for rage jugg, is it better for marauders?

Your not going to get top damage in every match on a sent its just how the game works. Sages, Mercs, and Dps Guardians all have the advantage. They have an easier access to damage compared to a sent in any spec. Yeah sometimes you can completely wreck a match with 5k dps but the majority of matches will be in the 2.5k to 3.5k dps range.

Sents need more ways to stick on a target or have some type of spamable 15 meter attack like pts. Also roots shutdown 2 of the specs and smash is a noobstomp spec that dosnt really do enough vs good team comps.

They are kinda the punishment class where every class has easier access to damage they need to do 2x the work to get the same results or even lower results.