Carnage pvp

Quarast

Hi!

So I'm coming back to my marauder after not playing him for a while, and was wondering whether fury was still the best for regs? I haven't touched carnage since 2.x but have heard good things, which of these two specs is the more consistent burster? How high of crit can I expect from each one?

Carnage op as ****. Just annoying when fighting good ranged players. Fury has mid-range abilities and a 2nd leap, it makes a difference. It's slower, hits hard, slightly more durable, way less fun. Depends on how good you are at the class, I feel like "the best" marauders play carnage, myself included.

Fury > else. Carnage sucks.

I just like being a dissenting opinion. :p But seriously, I like Fury. Carnage is bad for solo queue, Fury makes it tolerable and somewhat enjoyable even. But solo queue in general can be pretty intolerable nowadays.

Yeah, Carnage can be awesome on a good team. But if you are planning on solo queue with it, make sure that you wear a hat so that you don't rip your hair out.

P.S. cull-me'maybe is an awesome name. But now I have that song stuck in my head.

Edited by teclado

Fury > else. Carnage sucks.

I just like being a dissenting opinion. :p But seriously, I like Fury. Carnage is bad for solo queue, Fury makes it tolerable and somewhat enjoyable even. But solo queue in general can be pretty intolerable nowadays.

Yeah, Carnage can be awesome on a good team. But if you are planning on solo queue with it, make sure that you wear a hat so that you don't rip your hair out.

P.S. cull-me'maybe is an awesome name. But now I have that song stuck in my head.

But I solo queue as Carnage almost exclusively and win more than I lose.

The matches I've lost have almost always been because premades stack healers or my team didn't guard and we got stealth capped, and even then my dps/kills over shadow everyone else. It's very rare that on an even playing field I don't carve through the opposition, unless focused and without support.

Edited by Ruhun