new advanced class perk/skill tree?

slukslaksla

so i been playing SWTOR for a long time now (and i still love it just as mouch as i did 4 yrs ago) so a suggestion not a demmand is that they make a new skill tree/perk tree spec or whatever u wanna call it for each class. what i mean is this: lets say u play a sorc but ur getting tired of the old skill trees thats there from the beggining of the game.. what i say is it would be AWESOME if you made a new skill tree/spec for each adv class would be dmg ofc as that would not unbalance the classes too mouch. could be unlocked after you finish each class storys? or maybe a sub only thing.

suggestions for how they would work and be based around:

sorc could get a new one called advanced rituals or something like that.. that is based around aoe and life steal (a combo of ligntning and madness) the dmg would be balanced as it always does when new powers are added.

this is just a examle id love to hear other ppls suggestions for new specs too as this is a suggestion box :)

i know it would require alot of work to make a completly new skill tree and then balance it etc but it would be REALY REALY cool and it would be the seccond best thing to swap adv class completly :) also it would attract ALOT fo old and new players alike cus well... its obveus realy :p