Basic Women's Underwear - can't unlock in collection

Brobarian

• 4 weeks later...

I suspect that this is working as intended. I don't think you're meant to be able to claim from collections items that you buy off the rep vendor. It used to be that the option to unlock didn't even show up, but now that the new packs have a chance to drop sets previously only available by rep vendor, they have to put the button on there for those that get it that way, and the UI doesn't actually support the distinction between rep-vendor-bought and pack-unlockd items.

Mind you, I think you -should- be able to unlock them, but I don't believe it's intended for you to be able to.

Yes, please fix the underwear unlock for both sexes. I mean really how many months can it take to figure out how exorbitant the unlock cost should be? I got my sets from the box, and would like to be able to use them on my other toons. :)

I've been sending bug reports and tickets for weeks. If you're gonna hold your breath, you'll likely asphyxiate.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure if they fixed it or responded to my numerous complaints, but I was able to add Basic Men's Trunks to my collection.

If you're still experiencing trouble with adding it, submit a ticket about asking them to manually accessing the option for you to do so. It's the last ticket that I posted concerning the situation.

Not sure if they fixed it or responded to my numerous complaints, but I was able to add Basic Men's Trunks to my collection.

If you're still experiencing trouble with adding it, submit a ticket about asking them to manually accessing the option for you to do so. It's the last ticket that I posted concerning the situation.

I submitted a ticket for another item that would not unlock, Stronghold Defender’s Lightsaber. I asked them to manually unlock the item, but all I got was an automated reply that said my ticket was sent with the bug tickets. CS will not manually unlock any item.

I have the basic women set and didn't bother with the ticket since I know from my Stronghold Defender's Lightsaber ticket that CS would not manually unlock the item.

Edited by Knockerz