Login Service Unavailable?

Yumzombies

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Professional web service providers - such as those that host web pages, usually have an uptime guarantee, wherein a certain percentage of downtime outside of scheduled maintenance windows will require that the service provider issue usually a month of free service to all affected.

Usually the maximum amount of unannounced downtime is either 0.1% or 0.5%, which equates to about 45 minutes a month or 3 and a half hours respectively.

This has been going on for an hour and a half. And we have had no contact from BioWare.

I doubt that, but you never know now-a-days.

you know think about it the crap they got away with latley just not carring at all for anything nerfing **** to the ground not carring not mentioning fixes not lisiting to comunity acting out to these things

you know what they deserve to get hacked honestly

This again?and again zero response from the dev's?i mean *** i'm a returning player that was rather enjoying the game and didn't understand why people were so upset with the current state it is.

I understand now, this is ridiculous, not that the servers are having problems (it happens), but the fact they wont give a SINGLE answer or acknowledgment of the fact is very disturbing and says a lot about how they care about us.

Same here, I've been a bioware customer since way back at KOTOR. I took some time off this game and enjoyed being back for a couple of months, with the noobed-out fast leveling, I could finally just blow through all the stories. Full subscriber, unable to access the game on a non-maintenance day

I am a returning Player. I played the game prior to the release of Riven and stopped due issues. I would get kicked off, logins wouldn't work and various other issues. I pay for the service and have been considering stopping the pay for service due to new issues. ***, why cant you guys ensure a stable platform. :rak_02:

Professional web service providers - such as those that host web pages, usually have an uptime guarantee, wherein a certain percentage of downtime outside of scheduled maintenance windows will require that the service provider issue usually a month of free service to all affected.

Usually the maximum amount of unannounced downtime is either 0.1% or 0.5%, which equates to about 45 minutes a month or 3 and a half hours respectively.

This has been going on for an hour and a half. And we have had no contact from BioWare.

ya an what are we counting the Roll back they did before as? cause i lost a day and then left harbinger cause of it

do lack to answer in game tickets count as 'downtime' cause ya ive had one of those for 2 months now

epic game - WORST CS

Before my post gets lost. Here's an update on twitter:

The Old Republic ‏@SWTOR 2 min.2 minuten geleden

We are looking into the "login servers unavailable" error which many of you are experiencing.

I don't get this, why do these forums exists if they don't use it? I don't use Twitter and i shouldn't do just to read dev responses to the game, their mentality is so absurd

So I found a current fix.

1. Open the launcher where you log in. Login and when it says Service Unavailable.

2. Click the Gears (Settings) and click save. (you dont really have to do any changes, just click save)

3. Relog and it should login, it worked for 4 of my friends.

Didn't work. Also tried deleting DiskCache file and this didn't work either.

POT5 Down - Here's what frustrates me: we've heard nothing from the powers that be. Not for nothing, the servers status still says "servers up", and there's no system alerts. Do these people not log in? Is the 'server status' not really connected to the servers and just a 'switch' that someone hits? How hard is it to post a quick note to be like "hey, we're aware and working on the issue"?