Login Service Unavailable?

Yumzombies

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree'd thank you! it seems half the information on SWTOR in general is cloak and dagger whether drop rates drops in general or yeah tech issues!

A little trust can go a long way, honestly this sort of shenanigans does need to be either openly discussed with essentially your investors (Subscribers/Players in general) otherwise you lose support and take a big hit to your revenue base, a couple server crashes fair enough. But constant crashes displays something really is not right on their end and they should just own up to it and implement a step by step plan to fix the issue/issues. A plan that we are told about so as to expect the servers being down for a routine clean/scrape etc. to try to finally sort this out. It would be bad business in the short term but I think sometimes you got to look long term in these sorts of things

It was precisely this problem that made me abandon other MMO games. If this problem also happens here, my deduction is simple. This is just another game where work is not taken seriously. This is a great lack of respect. It is a disappointment to me. Some people just have the weekend to play and when you decide to make this the server is down? I start thinking about canceling my subscription and everyone should do the same. If you are not respected, then they do not deserve your money. Just it.

I'm with you, I think you are soooooooo right. They don't hear us, don't work for us, don't care about us. So we shouldn't care about giving them money. That's what they deserve.

It was precisely this problem that made me abandon other MMO games. If this problem also happens here, my deduction is simple. This is just another game where work is not taken seriously. This is a great lack of respect. It is a disappointment to me. Some people just have the weekend to play and when you decide to make this the server is down? I start thinking about canceling my subscription and everyone should do the same. If you are not respected, then they do not deserve your money. Just it.

Sorry to hear you say that, i have been here almost 5 years and this is probably the second time i have had this issue which is a pretty good i might say, im pretty sure they aware of it and working to fix it

I also wanna finish some stuff i have with one of my toons ingame and somewhat dissapointed it aint working

No disrespect just putting things in perspective

Same here. First time I was able to 'log in' but then I got the splash screen and my little circle thing was just going around in circles. Thought it was me. So closed it and tried again and now is telling me Log in Service is unavailable.

Exactly the same thing that happened to me. First time, splash screen with endless spinning. Closed it, then tried again and got the now infamous error message.