8 man teams in WZ?

Czaan

I don't know how this isn't in game yet. This is a crucial part of PVP. Very hard to win and enjoy pvp when half your team are a bunch of PUG'ers and not in vent.

How can that be when the opposition has the same problem ? Except 90% of the time, your opposition is entirely pug ?

I don't know how this isn't in game yet. This is a crucial part of PVP. Very hard to win and enjoy pvp when half your team are a bunch of PUG'ers and not in vent.

Ever occured to you that it lets the other bunch of PUGers to stand any chance at all?

Wait for rated WZ already and quit crying.

They wont allow it until they develop a seperate queue where you can only play other 8 man pre made teams.

Sensible imo, but they should hurry up and get that done.

I would hope that's not the reason, that's a horrible reason if they're using that. That just promotes selfishness and solo game play. An "MMO" is all about grouping up, meeting people, and playing with people.

I would like the ability to have up to 8 guildmates in a warzone together. We are not all big pvpers... and most of the time, I doubt we would be steamrolling the opposition. We would just like the ability to have more than 4, outside of the occasional instance where a 5th member solo-queuing gets in with, to be able to warzone pvp together.

Ever occured to you that it lets the other bunch of PUGers to stand any chance at all?

Wait for rated WZ already and quit crying.

So we all have to suffer because other people can't make friends or join a big guild? Essentially our gameplay has to be diminished by 4-pug'ers just so other lazy, non motivated, people can enjoy a game at their level? That's fair.

Under your reasoning Bioware is purposefully watering down our warzones to allow solo players and carebears the ability to stand a chance? That's not the model of an MMO, it's exactly the opposite.

Edited by Drysdale

How can that be when the opposition has the same problem ? Except 90% of the time, your opposition is entirely pug ?

90% its my own guild on the other side. I dont want to PVP against my friends I want to PVP against everyone else.

I would like the ability to have up to 8 guildmates in a warzone together. We are not all big pvpers... and most of the time, I doubt we would be steamrolling the opposition. We would just like the ability to have more than 4, outside of the occasional instance where a 5th member solo-queuing gets in with, to be able to warzone pvp together.

Good point!

So we all have to suffer because other people can't make friends or join a big guild? Essentially our gameplay has to be diminished by 4-pug'ers just so other lazy, non motivated, people can enjoy a game at their level? That's fair.

Its not fair at all Drysdale! Great Point!

Max premade queuing is 4 people in a group. You can form two, 4 man groups and try and queue at the same time. We normally do this in our guild and sometimes get Huttball with 8v8 Kajidic members against either a pug, another 4 man Kajidic team or sometimes even another 8 man Kajidic team.

Max premade queuing is 4 people in a group. You can form two, 4 man groups and try and queue at the same time. We normally do this in our guild and sometimes get Huttball with 8v8 Kajidic members against either a pug, another 4 man Kajidic team or sometimes even another 8 man Kajidic team.

do the letters D, U and H make a word that you are familiar with? it shouldnt be like this, there shouldnt be any guess work to it. people should be able to make 8 man teams. not a real big fan of same faction hutt ball either, it hurts a factions sense of community more than anything else.

just sayin yo.

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

-Billy Madison quote, not my words.